[H] Shaman LF Casual but competent EST raiding Guild

Currently 11/12 Mythic raider, 2700io, and 2k exp RBGs all as Rsham.

Have previously mythic raided and pushed m+ in Legion as enh. Currently undecided main spec for SLands. Most likely going to go ele/resto or enh/resto.

LF: A Horde, non-toxic, active, friendly EST guild that raids twice a week, pushes io together, and hangs in discord. Ideally LF a guild with a raid team that clears heroic and continues into mythic. Does not need to be a hardcore mythic group, +/- CE is cool. I enjoy mythic raiding once I’ve cleared heroic simply as its the next ‘step’ in difficulty. I am not driven by elitism or ‘bragging rights’ associated with a lot of the mythic raiding community. I can only commit 2 days a week to raiding.

TLDR: Super chill guy, main a shaman, live in the Caribbean, just want a guild that operates sort of like a fam and has a raid team that pushes into mythic a bit.

Hey Peith,

We are a group that may fit for you - I’m not sure if we’re quite what you’re looking for in terms of our plans to push, but we check a lot of your boxes! I’ll drop the copy pasta below, reach out if interested!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Monk preferred, but open to others.

DPS – Hunter/Warlock/Elemental Shaman/Balance Druid/Monk. Bonus point for someone willing to “swing heal.”

Healers – Full on full time healers. See above for swing healer details.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hi Peith,

I’m an officer in The Force. We are an Alliance guild on the Stormrage server (EST). We commonly get AOTC and push into Mythic while we wait for more content to come out. Currently I have have a few melee slots open in our team that I’m trying to fill. Going into Shadowlands we will be more competitive with positions so as long as you have a good personality, a willingness to learn and constantly try to improve yourself then you’re almost guaranteed a saved seat.

We also have strong M+ players that push keys almost every afternoon. If you have any other questions, please let me know and we can talk about it.

Btag: Superpants#129708
Discord: Bonqueesha#7970

Hey Peith! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Tanks, Dps, and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

If you are a big pumper ele shaman and can swing heal we could potentially use you for sure. If you like what you see below send us an app in our discord!

The Chuds is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde - NA that is Cutting Edge Mythic Raiding focused. This guild was formed on the basis of friends wanting to play with friends, own every tier, and chill out a bit when progression is finished. We are seeking more friends to help us build a stable roster for Shadowlands.

Our roster is fairly tight knit and consists of players with multiple tiers of Cutting Edge experience as well as US Top 50 - 150 experience in BFA and previous expansions. We understand the commitment it takes to achieve our goals of getting CE fairly quickly and not wasting our time. We also understand that if everyone is having fun, everyone will play better and want to show up to play. Excessively toxic attitudes will have a zero tolerance policy, no matter how good a player is. We aim to have a competitive but very positive raiding atmosphere.

Progression Schedule
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST - 9 Hr Week

Farm Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM CST - 6 Hr Week

We raid on a fairly light schedule and cut back after progression, so commitment to these raid times is absolutely mandatory. We do understand that real life happens sometimes.

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZVnvMsQ

Recruitment Contact:
Joschmo GM/RL - Bnet:Joschmo#1659 or Discord:Joschmo#6420
Dipthiry Officer - Bnet: Dip#11700 or Dip#6249

Howdy! I’m the GM of Raid Logged on Mal’Ganis [H]. We’re pretty new, have been progging for about a month now and are at 9/12 M.

We ran out of time for CE this tier but have high hopes for SL! We raid 2 nights a week (thurs/fri 7-9:30 central, with a heroic fun run on sundays). My raid lead and I also do a lot of M+ and hit 3.4k io this season, and we’ve got a lot of raiders above 2k. My biggest goal with the guild was finding a bunch of people who love the game and love figuring out how to best improve themselves, while also keeping a good attitude, being open to respectful critique, and being chill people in general. I like that so far we’ve assembled a raid team of really good players who are also fun to hang out with. The guild name is ironic, as we are always logging in and doing something, and we also do movie nights and other guild events on off nights and it’s a real good time. You sound like you’d be a good fit! We’ve got a lot of EST players, and a lot of Central players as well. Myself and the RL are central, which is why I usually type in central time. But yeah! I’d really like to know more about what you’re hoping for from a guild and a bit about yourself as well if you’re interested! You can reach me most reliably on discord! C4ptainSnail#6211

Hi there!

I’ll post our guild spam below, looking for a restoration shaman for our last core spot and it sounds like you’d be a good fit!

The Golden Company is now recruiting! We are a 9/12 Cutting-Edge focused guild on Zul’jin, Horde-side. Our group was built with two goals in mind: The first is to build a community of people we enjoy raiding with. The second goal is to achieve CE.

Here is what you can expect from us: While we do aim for Cutting-Edge each tier, we are not a hardcore guild. Raid spots are competitive, but we will not be replacing someone after a few bad nights. Our goal is to build a team of people we enjoy playing with and to that end we prefer to help someone improve rather than replacing them. If we find someone that performs well and they mesh with the group, we will stop recruiting for that spec or class. This does not mean your spot is 100% secure but if you are consistently performing well, we will not be looking to replace you. There is always a better player to be found and we do not want to constantly churn people out. We want to build a solid core of players that sticks together and helps each other.

Our primary goal is to have fun and create a friendly environment, this means avoiding toxicity and bad attitudes. This guild is also open and accepting to LGBTQ+ players. No racism, homophobia, sexism, ableism. We will not tolerate any discrimination on those or any other grounds.

----- Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm EST
Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm EST

Raid days or hours will never be extended for any reason.

----- Requirements:
Attendance is important. We run a tight roster of 24 players and expect 90% or greater attendance; we understand life happens; we just require you to inform us as soon as possible in consideration of the other players in the group. Note: Attendance requirements are higher for trials, tanks, and healers.

We require the ability to adapt to situations during a raid, as well as take constructive criticism outside of the raid. We do in-depth log analysis and like to discuss things to help both the raid and you become better. A positive attitude is also a must, progressing in mythic will require patience and dedication.

Looking at current beta information, our current expectation if you want to enter Castle Nathria on November 10th is that you are 175+ item level, essentially this means you have at least a piece of heroic dungeon gear in every slot and run every mythic 0 for week 1 and 2. This is subject to change as more information comes out.

----- Loot:
We use personal loot as master loot is no longer in the game and the drama from trying to implement a pseudo master loot is not worth the hassle in our opinion. Loot that you want to trade is distributed via RC Loot Council.

If you are interested in us, please add me, and we can discuss bringing you into a future raid!

Bittersteel (GM) - Discord (Bittersteel#4096) or Battlenet (Bittersteel#1826)

f