[H] <Serenity> Khaz'goroth GMT+8 AOTC weekend raids

On Khaz/Dath. Add my battle tag and we can chat - Psycho#6854

Recruiting warrior dps for Shadowlands.

Are you recruiting tanks?

Hi Magnusson, we are not recruiting tanks at this time sorry.

Cute guild seeks warrior for afterlife funtimes

Need more warriors amagerdz. Melee needs some battle shout love.

Still seeking a warrior for our raid team for Shadowlands. Post here or find us in game to have a chat :slight_smile:

Still looking for a warrior for Shadowlands :slight_smile:

boop for warriors

Still looking for that warrior - there must be some bloodthirsty individual out there looking for a home :slight_smile:

LF warriors still!

Raid recruitment is on hold for now while we let our new guys settle in.
Social members are always welcome :slight_smile:

We do casual raids, m+ at different levels and other fun stuff like achievement runs. We have a few pvpers, not a lot but certainly not averse to more - I expect there’ll be a few more people participating in war mode this time around as well.

We also have plenty of members from different timezones - we’re listed as gmt+8 as it’s worth noting that the raids might be late night for some people, but we don’t mind wherever you’re from :slight_smile:

If you’re still looking for a home for Shadowlands you might find it here!

Looking for a home as a social for Shadowlands? Look us up in game and come meet the gang :slight_smile:

boop 10chars

We’ve lost a healer due to work so we’re looking to recruit another, non-druid healer. Add me or any of the officers to chat about joining the core team!
Ember#1928

boop 10chars

LF 1 healer before Castle Nathria opens :slight_smile:

Hope you’re all enjoying Shadowlands! We are still looking for a healer to join our raid group to plunder Castle Nathria.

Come find us in game and have a chat if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Hi there this looks down my ally, would love to chat at some point cheers.

Welcome Arbs :slight_smile:

And with this the raid recruitment is closed for now. As usual social members are still welcome.