[H] <Serenity> Khaz'goroth GMT+8 AOTC weekend raids

a mage would be… a-mage-ing

#wtblust/timewarp

Still looking for a mage to join us for the fun. Pew pew!

bump for mana buns

Still looking for a Mage to join us, and now also looking for a Shammy!

#wtblust/timewarp

Hey guys, still recruiting? Just come back from a 4 year hiatus and looking to raid in Shadowlands (maybe before but still figuring out what I want to main now that I can fly) :slight_smile:

Hi Mcdorkerson, those spots were filled but you’re welcome to join as a social if you want :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m a new player, but can I join as a social?

I’m on GMT +7 so my timezone works out. But that’s only for later when I leveled up and be worthy to join group activities. For now, I’d be really grateful if you could take me in just so I can access your guild vendors to buy Heirlooms.

Friday night social raids are well underway for this tier and open to all members - if you’re tired of pugs or just want to hang out with some easygoing people, we could be the home for you.

Hey all - still accepting social members that are looking for a home. Hit us up online if you think we’re a good fit for you.

Hi from Singapore.
Looking for a guild for mostly social runs.

Hi Antenre, just catch up with us online :slight_smile:

Still stuff happening in guild while we wait for Slands like social raids, mog runs and m+.

Hi,

Is the guild still recruiting? Casual/new player that dropped off halfway during BFA. Looking to join in on a guild that can be casual as I’ll probably need some guidance.

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi Krayxone. We are always recruiting socials to come and join the fun.

We are still considering our existing roster before we open up recruitment for raiders at this time.

If you want a social invite, hit one of the officers up in game to have a chat.

Alright thanks! May I just check around what time GMT+8 will the officers most likely be online in game? Thanks!

You’ll usually find at least one officer on between 7 pm and 11pm each evening.

Ah! I’m having difficulties reaching out to any officers, i’m on right now actually!

I am also on right now… :slight_smile:

Can I just check the server/realm you’re on…? Haha :slight_smile: