[H] Selling Mythic 10 Keys

Ayo, how you doin’ Stormreaver? Do you dread getting a +10 key finished every week? Tired of pugs wasting all of your precious game time? Or even getting kicked from a dungeon because you got wife or kid aggro and vanish isn’t working! No need to fear, Scootz is here!

I’m Mojo. My friends and I have formed a group of experienced and battle-hardened Mythic + players looking to sell you not just a completed key, but precious game time you would otherwise waste on a pug group.

What we offer is a completed +10 key, be it your key or ours. Whether your a good player looking to increase your IO score and help the group finish or someone who would prefer to sit at the entrance and just get the completion for the week while cooking dinner, (Handling that wife aggro like a pro!) we’ve got you covered.

Note: We take specific key requests, however if we don’t have the key you want and have to fish for it we may charge extra for the time.

Pricing:

• +10: 100k

What you get:

• 410 Item
  • 625 Titan Residum
  • +9 Key in Weekly Chest

We accept payment on the following servers:
Thrall, Illidan, Mal’Ganis, Tichondrius, Area 52, Dalaran, Bleeding Hollow, Ragnaros, Azralon, Zul’jin & Stormreaver.

You can contact: (DISCORD)
Myself - Sinful#3395
OR
Scootz - scootZ#0282