[H] <Sanguinem Banchod> [2/10M] LFM Tues/Thurs 830-1130 PM PST Looking for all classes for Mythic Raiding progression and M+

Solid core of raiders looking for steady group to progress further into Mythic CN. Spots open for quality players of any class/spec. Raids are 8:30PM PST - 11:30PM PST. Whisper Tyballtt, Dividin, Voldimor, Jaxom or Razarel for info. See Sanguinem Banchod for yourself!

Hey I hate to be the person to just lazily copy and paste a link, but I am on the road right now so I can’t be more thoughtful. Depending on your ability to scoot times up maybe 30 minutes earlier, we could swap to tuesday/thursday. Depending on your raid size as well we might be able to fully merge up and stuff. I’d be down to talk to you sometime just to get a personality feel and to see how many roster slots you are lacking, etc.

discord: SpacePope20K#0840
bnet: SpacePope20K#1320

For sure, I know our raid times are a bit late for some of our folks so we may be able to adjust. Will add you on discord so we can chat. Ignore all the deleted replies I’m obviously not on the forums much lol

Still looking for more!

Sounds promising, feel free to message me: Rezidizzle#5868 (discord)

<< My holy Paladin (Rezidizzle#5868, discord)

Soularc - Mal’Ganis
Frost Mage 223ilvl 4/10M
Battletag archuleta# 11859

I am looking for a new guild to raid with. Times you guys raid look good to me.