[H] <Sanctuary> Decade old, stable rp guild recruiting

Sanctuary

OOC Summary

As guild that has been around in one form or another since the early days of the game, Sanctuary is a well established, active group. On one of the smaller RP servers, it’s a bastion of a vibrant and friendly community that truly values its members. With weekly raid nights and activities on top of roleplay storylines Sanctuary is a great place to be. We are first and foremost an RP guild, so please only apply if you have some interest in RP.

IC Summary

Peace. Justice. Mercy. Sacrifice. These are the vows that bind Sanctuary together. Accepting all races and walks of life, the group has a long and storied history of above all else protecting the innocent from whatever new threat rears it’s ugly head on Azeroth. While striving for peace, Sanctuary does not hesitate to take up arms in this defense and fight for what is right.

Guild Name: Sanctuary

Server: Twisting Nether / Ravenholdt / Lightninghoof / Maelstrom / Venture Co. (it’s a merged server, so characters from either may join

Raids? Yes, since Legion, and continuing to look forward into Shadowlands we have two raid nights a week doing Normal/Heroic on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 9:30pm EST | 8:30pm CDT | 7:30pm MDT | 6:30pm PDT (8:30pm server for TN-RH) as well as a transmog/old content night late on Fridays. Our raid group is relatively relaxed and happy to help anyone willing and interested in learning

PvP? Sanctuary has some specific rules about WPvP in keeping with the IC vows the characters must swear, but BGs and Arenas are considered fair game and we usually have at one PvP night a month

RP? We do a combination of discord and ingame RP, though we primarily focus on discord RP. If you’re not sure what discord RP is and would like to learn more, feel free to contact me. We have some campfire RP and plenty of various story driven RP which we would be happy to pull you on board for!

Discord/Vent/Mumble/Blizzard Community? We primarily use Discord, though we also have a Blizzard Community. We primarily use it for its text function, however, so if you have some problem with using voice chat don’t be too concerned.

More details: http://wow-tng.org/forums/topic/22574-h-sanctuary/

Friendly to new players/players just starting out in RP? Yes! As long as you’re willing to learn and listen, we will be happy to answer any and all questions you might have.

LGBT+ Friendy? Yes

Who do I contact? Me! I’m Sanctuary’s recruitment officer. Feel free to add me on bnet at Arahe#11800 or on discord at Arahe#6448 or send some ingame mail (IC or OOC) to Arahe-Ravenholdt. Discord will be fastest though.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing some fresh faces in this new era of the Shadowlands!