H - <Sammiches> - Normal/Heroic Raiding - Fresh Guild - Tue, Wed, Thur 8pm-11pm CST

:sandwich: “Do you like sammiches? Cuz we sure do!” :sandwich:

Sammiches is recruiting!

This is a freshly made guild (since Sept 18th, 2020) recruiting new members of any experience to join us on our journey through the Shadowlands, and face any challenge that stands before us!

Since this is a new guild, we are recruiting anyone of any experience and class. No matter if you are a veteran player, or a new player, or if you just like sammiches; you are all welcome in!

We will raid once we get our raiders ready to go for normal. We will continue to push through normal until we are all ready to face heroic! We will even participate on Mythic+ dungeons and PvP! We plan to raid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST. We encourage full communication and teamwork. We offer any assistance nessesary to make sure our members are comfortable and ready for anything.

If you would like to join, send me a letter in-game with the name of your character, class, role, and your favorite sammich! (This can be a hoagie, burger, submarine, etc.) Or leave a comment below with that information and I shall reach out to you as soon as I can!

Sammiches! :smile: