[H-RP] <Undercity Nexus> - Forsaken/Undead RP Guild

Happy holidays from the undercity nexus.

5 Likes

Where did them undeaders at?

4 Likes

Dem undeaders right here bb

2 Likes

We had a great turn out at tonights Horde rp event kicking off the Homefront Campaign!

6 Likes

Still kicking, still firing blight at Alliance…I mean, making friends.

2 Likes

Still kicking around.

2 Likes

Still kicking, still eating faces.

3 Likes

Still going strong, still being nerds.

1 Like

Went to an event, came home with all my original parts AND still breathing! Incredible and so well-dressed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Returning player here, I have been lurking for a long time and sometimes ago you were doing a lot of RP WPVP with the scarlet guild. I am kinda sad it seems you stopped doing it because I think it’s the last RP WPVP alive I’ve seen. Wish it was on video. I think if both guilds made it their main focus you’d have old school players from emerald dream server flocking to you guys. I have seen recent stuff from their servers but it’s just generic WPVP, lacking the RP.

RP-PvP isn’t as big on MG as it was on Emerald Dream. MG H is much smaller compared to the Alliance on MG. Hope with Cross Faction some RP PvP may return though not sure. Regardless UCN is a great guild. Banshih is doing a really good job!

We still do rp-pvp with them and have things in the works for several rp-pvp campaigns beyond just the Scarlets. In fact there are 2 major rp-pvp campaigns in the works atm.

That said, open world PVP? With how pvp depends so much on meta builds? Pass. The rp-pvp we focus on is more story focused, and balanced - we do D20 mostly these days.

2 Likes

For someone who knows what d20 is but don’t know what rp pvp d20 would be like, could you elaborate how it’s done? What does it looks like?

It’s dice based with rolling to attack and defend, health points, and heavy on the rp.

2 Likes

I joined at sometime during mid January, rerolling on Moonguard from Wyrmrest Accord, showed up as a sheepish level 20 in trash armor, and was hoping to make friends.

We’re two months in, and I feel right at home. My character is max level and I’m offered more help than I can be bothered to accept. My friends are so numerous that I can barely keep up with the roleplay and hangout opportunities. Our cross guild connections keep things fresh and have me feeling happy and active.

Love it here. This is the best guild. If you join, or just involve us, it’s gonna be a good time.

2 Likes

Do you accept Death Knights ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great question! I’m not a Moderator, but I’ll go ahead and answer with what I’ve seen. I’ll edit this if I’m corrected later.

We do accept death knights. However, at this time, we are only currently accepting new members that use the Forsaken model, in order to boost the signal and keep to a certain image.

Regardless of whether or not we’d invite your character to the guild for model issues, we would happily RP with you, and we’re a very warm and accepting community for visitors and spectators.

Oh I have Forsaken chars. Just haven’t found time to reach out! Still new to server!!

2 Likes

I guess you might see me at one of your tavern night!

2 Likes

Feel free to come join us at our tavern night tonight, which starts in just an hour! We’d love to meet whichever character you choose to bring, and quite possibly get you involved!

Sorry for the late notice, I just got free from work.

2 Likes