[H-RP] <Undercity Nexus> - Forsaken/Undead RP Guild

Yes there will be fun times coming

1 Like

Come out! Come out! Wherever you aare!

Come one! Come all down to your local tomb! Ask for your local lich to join the undercity nexus!

1 Like

Some raven drop some flyers around Silverpine bases.

“Are you need of some gnomish, higher safety rating and reliability than the goblin brand, fire-retardant suits? Fire extinguishers? Concentrated soil blasters specifically designed to snuff out fires? Contact Blackwater Today.”

2 Likes

I like what you all are doing. Seems like a great guild. I am coming from another RP realm and have never played on MG. Is the community still great here? How is it with the Horde population?

3 Likes

In my opinion, MG is a wonderful community for Horde and Alliance. We are also seeing an increase in RP activity.

If you are considering transferring here, I recommend plugging into an active RP guild to best help you get settled in and find active rp.

UCN and the Horde on MG is active. We have plot, stories, and rp events. That said, Mg Horde is not much into random walk-up rp, and sitting around in Org for hours. You can find active MG Horde rp guilds who offer story and plot-focused rp content :slight_smile:

Is the MG Horde community as large as the Alliance? No. But it is active.

4 Likes

Well said! Thanks for the info.

3 Likes

Come on and join us in the fight against scarlets and other fools.

5 Likes

So who wants to do some mad maxing in the north and kick out the scarlets plus any southern filth.

4 Likes

A cart is being dragged by a couple of felguards as Wilfer follows them hitting a bell yelling “Bring out your dead” over and over again. A couple imps can be seen on the cart moving the bodies around to make room for more. He can be seen doing it all over the north in deathknell and to ambermill. The cart once filled brings it to processing. What does that mean…… Come find out.

5 Likes

Dance of the Dead 2021 was a smashing success! Several of the condemned were rightfully executed, while the remainder were (regretfully) dropped off in the woods.

Caer Darrow filled with the living and undead alike, to celebrate the liberation of the Forsaken from the Scourge! Plenty of booths, prizes, and a surprise special guest, filled the isle with an atmosphere worthy of the season!

5 Likes

Starting next week we will be at the rp server campaign, Conquest: Thornwake. See you all there!

4 Likes

Can’t wait for conquest. The undeaders will be marching again.

2 Likes

Woooooooo, Conquest has been bloody for us.

1 Like

Bump for an Amazing Guild and GM!!

1 Like

Well that was a fun conquest. Now we repair and make ready for the next action.

3 Likes

They may smell like death, but they be cool undead. Go say hi to them.

2 Likes

Tonight is our casual pve night! See you there!

1 Like

Best deaders guild in my opinion.

2 Likes

Still kicking, and active.

5 Likes