[H-RP] <The Strawmen>

Omg, Barnabas that mog ! And back to the first page!
Back to the top, for one big undead union.
10/25/2017 09:46 PMPosted by Barnabas
Back to the top, for one big undead union.

Onions have layers. Forsaken have layers. We both have layers.
SKELETON WARS
Still growing strong.
Should you ever need a psychopathic Pandaren to sow distrust amongst your ranks... feel free to contact me! My discord is: Alerilia#8673
Can she sow oats?
10/28/2017 10:41 AMPosted by Syntharia
Can she sow oats?

She can not, but she can pretend she is.
10/28/2017 11:03 AMPosted by Shadesinger
10/28/2017 10:41 AMPosted by Syntharia
Can she sow oats?

She can not, but she can pretend she is.

Sounds good!
This sounds exciting!
I might just make a Forsaken for this concept! I've always had a distaste for the Forsaken; mainly because of the Banshee Queen herself. But a group that is displeased with her? I really dig it.
Was great seeing some of you at the debate event the other night and to put faces with names from the undead chat channel! GREAT group of RPers folks, go sign up with these heathens!!!
10/29/2017 10:05 AMPosted by Istvan
Was great seeing some of you at the debate event the other night and to put faces with names from the undead chat channel! GREAT group of RPers folks, go sign up with these heathens!!!

Heatherns?! Just because one decides not to be a mindless sheep that follows the herd, doesn't make it a heathen! ( :P )
Up! Up! And away! Or so they say!
Hippity hoppity, back to the toppity.
Very cool stuff. Wouldn't mind running into yall one day for some RP.
Higher, higher, burning fire!

Making music like a choir!
I do not like seeing this on the second page...
Interest intensifies.

I wish you guys had been around when I'd had my Forsaken Death Knight 'Hedge Knight, Pellius, shuffling around and trying to be a hero, you guys would have been a fantastic fit for an amnesiac ghoul with delusions of being a Knight.

That said, I might bug you guys later about my Forsaken Mage, she's kind of been on the run from the Forsaken since Cataclysm and the raising of the Second Generation, and a cabal of like minded individuals, or at least folk who won't turn her in because 'the Dark Lady loves us!', sounds very appealing.
11/04/2017 10:10 PMPosted by Gentarn
Interest intensifies.

I wish you guys had been around when I'd had my Forsaken Death Knight 'Hedge Knight, Pellius, shuffling around and trying to be a hero, you guys would have been a fantastic fit for an amnesiac ghoul with delusions of being a Knight.

That said, I might bug you guys later about my Forsaken Mage, she's kind of been on the run from the Forsaken since Cataclysm and the raising of the Second Generation, and a cabal of like minded individuals, or at least folk who won't turn her in because 'the Dark Lady loves us!', sounds very appealing.

Feel free! Everything’s a bit slow going right now as it seems our current roster are mostly busy people, but we’re still looking for more like-minded characters and to start showing up consistently at community events!