[H-RP] <The Strawmen>

The presence of Errol was sensed by Lasambra's soul. At first she was concerned that the Strawmen had found her so soon after her failed attack on them. However, she quickly realized that he was alone and with something else in his spirit other then anger or desire for revenge.

Her curiosity got the better of her, so she decided to mentally disarm the trap in that specific space, and conjured to form a specter of herself. After all, he is alone, he knows not where her soulstone is, he can't harm her in this form, neither can she.

Lasambra's shadow steps out of a corner in view of the Strawman and she simply peers at him, waiting to see what happens next.
((Thanks to all in the guild who participated in the event on Friday night!))

Lasambra was dead. The danger that had shadowed the fledgling dissident collective in recent times would trouble them no more. This was not without a price, however. She had infected the mind of their comrade Butterfield with promises of knowledge. Knowledge of who he was before the curse of the grave had taken him. Barnabas was sure this would dissipate with time and his friend would regain his usual faculties. He hoped so, at least. All in time. For now, the focus of the Strawmen would need to shift towards not only the perilous condition of their homeland, but also to new lands on the horizon.

Sylvanas had already established significant footholds in new frontiers, planting her tainted banner in the soil of the mighty Zandalari Troll empire to gain their support in preparation for total war with the forces of the Alliance. This was expected, but even so the forces of the Horde needed to be shown there was a better way. Even as they prepared for war, they needed to know there was another path. One that did not deny self-preservation against the blue tide of the Lion, but also did not bend with the whims of the Banshee Queen. There was much work to be done.
Barnabas is a 10/10 pumpkin.
Let us dig some new holes into the foundation and plant more poles. We need new scarecrows to show those in the night of our new souls. The Strawmen grows!
Out of curiosity do you except DKs as members? Expecially if they have the undead appearances?
10/16/2018 09:19 AMPosted by Naamah
Out of curiosity do you except DKs as members? Expecially if they have the undead appearances?
I will double check with my boss, but I think non-forsaken who are of the undead class Deathknight are restricted in advancement. I'll ask though.
10/16/2018 09:19 AMPosted by Naamah

Hey there! We're definitely are open to DK's. I'm going to quote myself from a few pages back instead of rewording it since I think it was a pretty solid reply on our overall "policy" stance on Undead in general within the guild:

So, beyond that we're a pretty welcoming crew to just about everybody. Death Knights, run-of-the-mill Forsaken, heck, probably even constructs and ghosts if it ever came up. A place for "abominations" to struggle and work together for a chance at a fully realized existence outside of just bloodthirst and resentment.

For my part, I'd say it goes for non-Forsaken DK's as well, seeing as they're grappling with the challenges of Undeath as well which is one of the primary intentions behind our little collective, beyond deposition of the monarchy, of course.
Cool, thanks for the reply!
Nos opens a small case with the ink, parchment, purple wax, and scarecrow seal that was gifted to him the night he officially joined the Strawmen. He dips the quill in the ink and pauses for a moment, he is lost in his pondering, what will the other souls think of him for choosing this content to be his first use of the materials?

The moment passes and his hand writes. " Greetings brethren. It has been some weeks since we destroyed the crazed Warlock Lasambra and those weeks have been filled with excitement do to the recent actions between the Horde and Alliance. I write to you all now because I am curious about what state the Undercity is currently in, and I will very much enjoy the company of kindred spirits to lay undead eyes upon the tragic sight I have been told exists there currently. Perhaps some of you have already visited the sight of blight which occupies our once sacred and hallowed grounds. Be that as it may, I ask any and all who are available to join me. "

Respectfully
Nosferatus
(( anyone know when the Sylvanas speech is supposed to be? Site says every four hours and the Hollows end started at 1000. I thought that ment 1000, 1400, 1800, 2200, 0200, and 0600. I tried for the 1800 one and nothing, anyone know the times?))
We've quieted a bit, but we're definitely still here! Back to the front.
I'll post it again after Halloween. I have feedback from two of you so far on discord.
1 Like
The Forsaken deserve better than the Banshee Queen. Full support for the Strawmen.
2 Likes
Where love once bloomed now grows something dark and horrible; a cold rage festering just beneath the surface. Is the good man that was Errol forever lost? Will he seek revenge on the Strawmen who care for him still?
1 Like
11/01/2018 06:11 AMPosted by Butterfield
[quote]Where love once bloomed now grows something dark and horrible; a cold rage festering just beneath the surface. Is the good man that was Errol forever lost? Will he seek revenge on the Strawmen who care for him still?
Hmm, who knows where your interest with her could of gone? That is, before the Strawmen gave true death and all lines of probability taken from you.
1 Like
Nos opens a small case with the ink, parchment, purple wax, and scarecrow seal that was gifted to him the night he officially joined the Strawmen. He dips the quill in the ink and pauses for a moment, he is lost in his pondering, what will the other souls think of him for choosing this content to be his first use of the materials?

The moment passes and his hand writes. " Greetings brethren. It has been some weeks since we destroyed the crazed Warlock Lasambra and those weeks have been filled with excitement do to the recent actions between the Horde and Alliance. I write to you all now because I am curious about what state the Undercity is currently in, and I will very much enjoy the company of kindred spirits to lay undead eyes upon the tragic sight I have been told exists there currently. Perhaps some of you have already visited the sight of blight which occupies our once sacred and hallowed grounds. Be that as it may, I ask any and all who are available to join me. "

Respectfully
Nosferatus
1 Like
dead man party
1 Like

Blue post passing through.

1 Like

barney stink

1 Like

Why must you hurt those you care the most about? ;_;