[H-RP] <The Strawmen>

Oi! Bumping uglies!
I wonder if I should bother downloading them now as the addons themselves might soon have new updates.
I can't bump uglies because I let that useless thing rot off years ago.
Back from the grave. I'm really excited for the potential BfA holds for us!
SHARE!
Spies have just reported in. The corrupt monarch has mobilized forces to northern Kalimdor! We have reports of a mass of alliance troops in southern Darkshore. If you know more, contact the Strawmen.

Resist!
I have heard troubling reports myself. If it is true, then the Dark Lady will soon bring us to ruin. Sylvanas might be a lost cause, but it's the rest of us I'm worried about.

How will the Strawmen help the Forsaken people?
*cuts the twine on a stack of fliers that say forsaken were people too*
The forsaken of Undercity have become soft in their fortress home. We will re-educate them the ways of respect, tenacity and power so that they may choose better ways to enact their wills than our mad queen.
is this going to be a forgotten shadows sermon?
Religions are like spinal columns, friend. They support you, stick out a bit and usually smell awful. Any Strawman is free to believe or not. Freedom and agency is what we're all about.
That was an interesting time in Razor hill the other night.
A bit late, but I'm sure I speak on behalf of all of us when I say a big thanks to all of those who came out and participated in the rally in Razor Hill last Friday! I dare say it might've been one of our most productive rallies yet, and we made some great contacts in the wider Horde community.

Here's to more success going forward!
~inserting a non paid bump for a Forsaken guild~
As you march forth from your ships that land on new shores to fight, kill and die for Lady Sylvanas or Anduin Wrynn, please remember as you lie half submerged on that beach, breathing your last and looking up at the sky one final time;
We told you so!
This is why the pandaren got rid of the title of “Emperor”.

No kings or queens or warchiefs should be needed in a world that yearns for peace and equality!
Treacherous fools, the lot of you! <Swords for Sylvanas> has no time for your Alliance sympathies. Death to the Living! For the Dark Lady! For the Horde!
08/13/2018 04:49 AMPosted by Liandrik
Treacherous fools, the lot of you! <Swords for Sylvanas> has no time for your Alliance sympathies. Death to the Living! For the Dark Lady! For the Horde!

Some of those battlecries seem to contradict each other, friend. There are many “living” among the horde.

Also I don’t think the Strawmen are alliance sympathizers... they just don’t want to be part of the warchief’s agenda, right?
Sylvannas be like clean your room and go kill the living and strawmen are like you can't tell me what to do you're not a real queen.
08/13/2018 05:26 AMPosted by Versca
Sylvannas be like clean your room and go kill the living and strawmen are like you can't tell me what to do you're not a real queen.

Uhh huh, uhh huh

~writes another name down in a book of people most likely to be stabbed~
How rude!