[H-RP] <The Stonewind Tribe>

The winds bear our names. The stones know our steps. The sacred lands we hail from have molded us into a gale wind that sweeps over our Kalimdor. Her protectors. Her defenders. Preservers of balance.

The Stonewind Tribe is in need of new blood, and we open our arms to new Shu’halo in need of a home and a cause, and to others willing to walk the Shu’halo’s path. For those that seek to protect our ways, to bring peace back to our world, and forge a better home for generations to come.

Who are we?
We are a long established group focused on internal guild Roleplay based in the Stonetalon Mountains. We are a Shu’halo based Tribal guild with a focus on the Tauren people as a whole, as well as caring for and defending our IC homeland.

• Our Website: Stonewind.shivtr. com
  • See our Wiki page here: Moon-guard.wikia. com/wiki/Stonewind_Tribe

What we need
You! We can always use more players wanting to RP with us, join our stories, and help us create new ones!

What we offer
We have an active roster and regular weekly RP events, as well as a Discord server to keep in communication outside of the game! We RP regularly, do transmog and achievement runs, and even enjoy mythic+! We are always creating more stories for the Tribe and the characters in it to grow and develop.

How to join the Stonewind Tribe:
An IC "interview" is required to join (an RP lead up to the character asking to/being invited to join the Tribe. You will also need to sign up on our website: Stonewind.shivtr. com

Contact Taeana or another Sage in-game or add PalehornTea#3904 on Discord for more information!

2 Likes

Bunch of great moo’s to be around! Anyone interested in Shu’halo lore, RP, or just a general good group of people to be with should look into Stonewind.

But, damn dirty neutrals >.>

2 Likes

Yay Neutrality! Though I honestly hope some of the faction war story comes closer to home. Conflict of morals huzzah!

Tauren only?

Tauren primarily. We have a couple pandas and an orc in the guild right now! Other races are always a case-by-case basis of how they fit within the Tribe Family, tauren culture, and our simple village life style.

Giving a long needed MOO!

Despite the challenges that this xpac has created for Horde and especially Tauren RPers, we’re still hoofin’ along! We have several weekly RP events and an active Discord. Always happy to have more moos (and others!) join the herd!

2 Likes

Come visit our booth at TOA starting tonight!! We’ll be selling all kinds of awesome Tauren stuff, even food and drink!

https:// toamoonguard.fandom .com/wiki/Booth_13

Hi there! I loved your booth at the Tournament of Ages. The detail you put into the hand woven blanket my character purchased really put me deeper into the experience of shopping for exotic wares. I’d love to rp with your guild again!

2 Likes

I’m so glad! :slight_smile: We are always happy to RP with anyone, even Alliance! If you ever see us in Sun Rock Retreat, come say hi! (Just watch out for the invisible guards… )

2 Likes

I agree, the ToA booth your guild had there was one of the best. So much detail and everyone was full of energy.

1 Like