[H - RP] The Shadowtusk Clan is Recruiting!

B is for B U M P.

Come and visit us in Zul’Gurub!

1 Like

We’re gearing up for our June festival, which is Oku’nakoba, the festival of honor, sportsmanship, and camaraderie! Later in the month we’re also kicking off the next leg of our storyline and headed to Zul’Aman! Exciting things! \o/

1 Like

An excerpt, inspired by one of our events

If she could scream, she would.

When she agreed to join other ‘Tusks in creating a sacred bonfire out of an abandoned, decrepit house in Duskwood she certainly didn’t anticipate finding herself inside their target, suspended mid-air, her throat caught at the unfortunate end of the crushing grip of a zombified berserker troll.

Time no longer has meaning in moments like these; the world both expanding and slowing to a near stand-still. It allows the ability to become acutely aware of everything, all at once.

To one side of the cob-web drenched loft she could see Nyundo. The Blacksmith’s arms were rising, his soot-stained and scarred body lit starkly and dramatically by the fire he was summoning, bent on the destruction of the enemy before him.

Not far from him stood the imposingly large Ko’Inha. The light of the fire-summoning reflected brightly off the Drakkari’s white fur and the fanged maw of their ghastly, four-eyed, horned mask. Their well-toned arms were still mid-extension after “returning” the boulder to the berserker troll.

She couldn’t see so much as sense Ta’kuma’s necrotic energies pooling in the shadows behind her: the unmistakable, eerily musical sounds of fleshless Gravesworn pressed by oath into action.

In the deeper shadows of the stairs behind the berserker troll she could just make out the form of the small and green-hued Raehzu. Her neck and head were swollen from tremendous injury, but her eyes were flashing in the dark. Her Venomancer’s hollowed-out blade was gripped in determination as she bounded towards the back of the death-hexed berserker.

Munkir only had time for one thought as the moment passed, the world escalating exponentially, the floor rushing up to meet her face at an impossible speed:

I have failed them.

Then, pain. Unbearable pain.

Then nothing at all.

2 Likes

I love the excerpt, Munkir! <3 Thank you for sharing :smiley:

We’re moving into our second week of Oku’nakoba, the festival of honor and physical strength, featuring events like the Oku’Thraze (a ritualistic wrestling match), the Oku’Meso (this holiday’s celebration of the Mesotuskian Ballgame), and more! We also start our journey to Zul’Aman later this week!

1 Like

We’ve just begun our month long trek into the Ghostlands to assist the Amani! Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Bump for the loresavy racial guild that inspired me, cheers Shadowtusk! :beers:

3 Likes

Bumping this back up! We’re in the endgame of our arc with the Amani, and things are appropriately intense! There’s also a lot of exciting projects in development that will be announced soon :tm:

If you’ve got questions about recruiting, or would like to set up events with us or story, just drop me a message in-game or send me a mail, etc. I’m always looking for more folks to collaborate with!

1 Like

Been a while since this thread had a good bump! We’re currently celebrating our festival of magic and knowledge, Kii’nima! We’ve also introduced a new sub-group to the guild, the Ubalozi, or Embassy, for any troll who is interested in learning the art of diplomacy or has an interest in potentially working their way up to server as an Ambassador for the clan alongside Tezuli!

As always, if you’ve got questions about recruiting, are interested in joining, or would like to organize a plot between guilds/groups/communities, feel free to drop me a letter in-game or shoot me a whisper if you see me online! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was browsing the forums, see the recruitment thread for the guild I’m in not at the top!? Heresy. Ironic, as they put up with me, the local Loa Heretic!

Shadowtusk Clan is very welcoming to trolls of all stripes. Just not those blood god ones… but to necromancers who hate the Loa… just hold your tongue once inawhile… or don’t, Bwom’s had her tongue removed once already…

2 Likes

I can’t speak of it now, but back on Ravenholdt some 12 years ago when this guild was launched it was the absolute best Troll RP around. I remember RPing with Miza on the Row. Epic times surely missed. Great to see the name still around I hope justice is given.

1 Like

It’s called we drink a little bit of blood, just a little bit.

1 Like

We’ve just ended one of our big storyline events and are nearing the end of a seasonal event and the start of another holiday in the Shadowtusk! We also have the Great Hunt server event coming up this year.

2 Likes

Hey!

Sorry for the necro. /cry

Are you guys still active and if so, how do I do the recruitment? You were mentioned on my journey looking for a guild and I really appreciated your proposal.

Please, feel free to talk to me. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi, Thuras! We are alive and thriving.

There are events being held every day, and pretty much nonstop ambient RP happening in game and Discord. The activity dial is set at “relentless”. Please send help.

You can submit an application the hyperlink in the first post. Once an officer approves it, someone will be in touch with you either in game or on discord about your RP introduction into the guild.

I look forward to meeting your troll, if I haven’t already!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, The Shadowtusks are still around and we’re just starting to prepare for another fun round of RP!

We’re about to start a month long story arc! It’ll be having monsters, magick, and who knows what else.

As well as our -GREAT HUNT!- a server wide week long event that you battle monsters, gain points, and win MARVELOUS prizes! It begins the 2nd week of July, the 11th through the 15th!

1 Like

If you want a very friendly and family-feeling guild, this is absolutely the guild for you. I’m a returning member and the current leaders and event hosts are honestly incredible. We have events almost everyday and when events aren’t active, we’re typically having fun in discord! If you’re looking for an active WoW guild that will immerse you in the world of the Trolls, I highly suggest STC.

Even if you’re Bloodscalp :wink:

1 Like

The moons sailed smoothly through the star-speckled sky above the jungles of Stranglethorn Vale. One green dot among the speckle of many, a lone troll sat at the top of the tree canopy, relishing the feel of the moonlight across her features and the warm thoughts of her adopted tribe. There was much to be thankful for. To cherish.

(ALRIGHT guys! If you were ever interested in looking into a heavy RP, all troll guild, now is an excellent time to do so! We’re steadily growing while in the middle of a lul between our RP arcs as everyone adapts to the new expansion. We will have a new RP arc starting up in January, though! This makes next few weeks an excellent time to get accustomed to our playstyle before we carry your character off into a whirlwind of adventure. Questions? See the first post! :slight_smile: )

10/10 best guild to fly past when you’re doing your daily Zul’Gurub farm

2 Likes

(You’re hilarious. :rofl:)

1 Like

If you are looking for an ACTIVE and ENGAGING guild, come join! A couple years ago when I decided to play again, I was searching for a guild like this. I wasn’t even considering playing a troll at all, but this guild is so much fun. We are the best COMMUNITY out there!

2 Likes