<H-RP> The Royal Apothecary Society is BACK!

“Do not fear, little one. The knowledge gained from your sacrifice will be awesome. You are a gift to the Forsaken; you will herald a new age of respect for us among the peoples of this world. Your place in our history is assured…”

—Master Apothecary Faranell

Since the dawn of the Forsaken race, the Royal Apothecary Society has relentlessly sought to perfect the art of chemical warfare. Through much conflict and strife, against foes both living and dead, we have not abated in our pursuit of the creation of the most diabolical concoctions known to Azeroth, and in this venture we yet persist.

The loss of the Undercity has done little, if anything, to forestall our tireless work. It has neither stayed our hand nor shaken our resolve. We are the sorcerers, the scholars, and the scientists who have long since cast aside the needless compunctions that lead to inaction and defeat. The New Plague, the Invasion of Gilneas, the Battle for Lordaeron—our enemies know our deeds, and rightly fear us.

We will deliver death without quarter. For the Forsaken, and for the Horde.

We are the Royal Apothecary Society, and we are not finished yet.

Now that we’ve done the obligatory “scary Forsaken” thing, hello everyone!

is excited to announce the arrival of an updated forum post. Yay! We are one of the oldest Forsaken guilds on Wyrmrest Accord, and we’re happy to announce that we are still an active and thriving home for any apothecary-minded Forsaken characters and RPers.

OOC Information
We are committed to supplying our guild members with a quality roleplay experience that allows them to grow and develop their character in the context of a community that’s active and supportive. At present, we typically have multiple events a week—all of which are optional, and all of which are recommended!

Though our first and foremost focus is on RP, we also do PvE together on occasion! Sunday nights are typically set aside for something like a raid, a few Mythic+ keys, or any other form of content that people might feel like tackling together. We have players that enjoy a variety of aspects of gameplay, and we welcome all of it.

As a guild based around a prominent lore organization that deals primarily in sinister magic, science, and chemicals, we encourage players to see as a guild thoroughly focused on delivering “apothecary RP”. We’re all about brewing up blight, perfecting plagues, and delivering these toxic payloads to their destinations. Abominations? Skeletal warhorses? Meat wagons, blight cauldrons? You name it, we make it. Whether you’re a researcher, an engineer, a doctor, a soldier, an assassin, or any combination of the above, we have a place for you among our ranks.

IC & OOC Requirements
Now that we’ve gone over what we’re all about, we do have a few restrictions on the kinds of characters/players we will accept:

• We are an undead only guild. Death knights of any race fall under this category and are therefore welcome!
  • We do not accept characters under level 20. If you already have a “main” character in the guild ICly who’s over level 20, feel free to bring in an alt of any level!
  • Since the RP associated with Forsaken apothecaries can often lead us into the dark and gruesome, we do not accept players under the age of 18 (and thus bill ourselves as a “Mature” guild). The exception to this is openly sexual RP or content of any kind, which we do not tolerate or accept within the context of guild events, or public chat or RP.
  • Above all, be respectful. No discriminatory remarks such as racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. will be tolerated. We have people of all ages, races, sexes, beliefs, etc. in this guild, and our goal is to create an environment that is welcoming and friendly to anyone and everyone.

And that about sums it up! If you’re interested in joining, have any questions, or are curious about something else related to the guild, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Plagueghoul or Därcy in-game and we’ll be happy to speak with you.

For the Horde!

5 Likes

Vietnammagi

Yaaaayyy RAS is the BEST!

1 Like

Hellloo! Just joined this server last week and have enjoyed seeing what I have missed out on since I first started playing this game in Burning Crusades. Yes, I am a noob when it comes to Role Play and Role Play etiquette. I have been reading up and watch tons of videos about this world of role play. I would respectfully request a time to talk to someone about the Royal Apothecary Society and the group of people that make up it’s ranks.

I got to meet some of your members last night at the Shadow Sermon! It’s super nice to see you guys coming back. As a former officer of Hand of Vengeance, I’m thrilled to see some good old fashioned SCIENCE!

I can pass your name along to the GM!