[H-RP] The Glades in Decay - Horde Vanguard RP Campaign

The Horde Vanguard Presents

GLADES IN DECAY

A Horde RP D20 Campaign

A large pack of Rothyde Gnolls have been appearing recently in the northern Eastern Kingdoms and have been thriving in the necrotic tainted lands of the areas. High command of both the Forsaken and Sin’dorei are unsure how this has come to pass but they are not pleased. So with that in mind high command has ordered their respective forces back to help defend from this threat while sending a message to the Horde Vanguard for aid as the respective forces do not have the resources to handle these Gnolls.

Join the Vanguard in purging these violent creatures before they can infest the lands of the Horde a play a part in the defense of the holdings of Blood Elves and Forsaken from Decay Gnolls and their subjected allies!

:small_red_triangle_down: INFO :small_red_triangle_down:
:diamonds:WHEN: June 17th - 24th
:diamonds:WHERE: Capital City, Lordaeron. (Undercity)
:diamonds:TIME: Briefings Start at 7:30 MG SERVER TIME - Events at 8:00 MG SERVER TIME
:diamonds:WHAT TO EXPECT: A D20 RP Campaign with multiple events each night. Horde and Horde Neutral Players (Horde Races) from Moon Guard, Wyrmrest Accord, and other US servers are welcome!

JOIN THE DISCORD FOR MORE INFO!

https://discord.gg/fUjuna5QZt
11 Likes

The Forsaken have been worthy allies to the Horde and now -I- Lok’grosh Axewail, Son of Battlemaster Axewail! Shall fulfill the orcs debt to them in retaking their land from these mongrel dogs!

7 Likes

Looking forward to this!

10 Likes

I cant wait! So excited :smiley:

4 Likes

This campaign is just around the corner! Join us via discord for all the info you may need!

2 Likes

See you there this weekend!

3 Likes

:evergreen_tree: Glades in Decay :evergreen_tree: march out is tonight at 7:30 PM CST!

• Meet on the Plaguelands side of the Thalassian Pass
• Bring Inky Black Potions for optimal ambience!
• If you do not have the Horde War Banner please consider getting it before the raid so we look extra good, especially for screenshots!

We look forward to seeing YOUR Horde toon there! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

4 Likes

I am trash man
410,757,864,530 dead Gnolls

3 Likes