[H-RP] The Glades in Decay - Horde Vanguard Campaign (MoonGuard Event)

The Horde Vanguard Presents

GLADES IN DECAY

A Horde RP D20 Campaign

A large pack of Rothyde Gnolls have been appearing recently in the northern Eastern Kingdoms and have been thriving in the necrotic tainted lands of the areas. High command of both the Forsaken and Sin’dorei are unsure how this has come to pass but they are not pleased. So with that in mind high command has ordered their respective forces back to help defend from this threat while sending a message to the Horde Vanguard for aid as the respective forces do not have the resources to handle these Gnolls.

Join the Vanguard in purging these violent creatures before they can infest the lands of the Horde a play a part in the defense of the holdings of Blood Elves and Forsaken from Decay Gnolls and their subjected allies!

:small_red_triangle_down: INFO :small_red_triangle_down:
:diamonds:WHEN: June 17th - 24th
:diamonds:WHERE: Capital City, Lordaeron. (Undercity)
:diamonds:TIME: Briefings Start at 7:30 MG SERVER TIME - Events at 8:00 MG SERVER TIME
:diamonds:WHAT TO EXPECT: A D20 RP Campaign with multiple events each night. Horde and Horde Neutral Players (Horde Races) from Moon Guard, Wyrmrest Accord, and other US servers are welcome!

JOIN THE DISCORD FOR MORE INFO!

https://discord.gg/fUjuna5QZt
(Posted here in the Wyrmrest Accord Forums due to WRA Players being invited!)
3 Likes

Hey, it’s nice that you came over here to see us. I wish more Moon Guardians would stop by. They seem nice.

3 Likes

Its always a good time to say hi to our Wyrmrest neighbors! We can share coffee and cookies with each other!

3 Likes

You’re not gonna believe this, but I love coffee and cookies.

1 Like

Me too! Looks like we MG and WrA people have more in common than most think!

1 Like

I have work during these hours, but if i can catch at least one night i will be happy.

You again? Shut up.

3 Likes

No I dont think I will.

Willing, at least. That’s fine.

1 Like

I am still here.

Your post in that one guild’s thread isn’t.

1 Like

It will be cool if some of these bumps were adjacent to the event.

5 Likes

I AM the community!

Yeah, that would be nice. I do appreciate our Moon Guard neighbors advertising cool rp events and inviting us to come join in. Thank you, Moon Guard friends!

5 Likes

Hello MG friends this looks fun. Thanks for thinking of us!

3 Likes

Raton just letting you know you are awesome. I love seeing you out in the world. And if I had a tauren to play id put them in Wolfmane to play with you and Calco. You are amazing!!

2 Likes

Aww, thank you! I really appreciate that. Feel free to say hi out in the world next time you see me!

2 Likes

This campaign is around the corner! Only a few days before it starts! Join the discord to take part!

1 Like

I hope you have a great campaign, War Wolves!

It’s not a War Wolves event! It’s a Vanguard Event. A growing Hordeside Community situated on MoonGuard (but WrA are welcome) looking to entice and foster RP. You are welcome to join the Campaign!

1 Like