(H - RP) The Four Winds - Bloodsail Buccaneers server

The Four Winds is a Horde RP-PvE guild that exists in Retail and will be expanding its operations to Classic as well. In Classic, we’ll be exploring some of the earlier days of the Clan, a bit of alt history.

The Four Winds is ICly a clan comprised of veterans of the Third War, who fought under Rexxar’s banner against Admiral Daelin Proudmoore. Orcs, Tauren, and Trolls fought alongside survivors of a Forsaken shipwreck, defending Durotar and ultimately helping to oust the Admiral from Theramore Isle and restore the rightful leadership of the island to his daughter, Jaina Proudmore. During this long campaign, the warriors from four races, seemingly brought together from all over the world, became more than allies, more than friends. Helping one another, fighting for one another…they became family in all but blood.

And once the work was done and Durotar and the Barrens were free once more, these brave men and women swore a blood oath to one another, clearing that last hurdle and becoming the clan Four Winds. During the time of Classic, the Four Winds were defenders of the Horde’s lands and families. We protected the Crossroads, watched over the Emerald Nightmare’s tentative incursions into Ashenvale, and gave aid and succor where needed. We live and espouse the ways of Strength, Honor, and Wisdom. And as we have struggled to build this Family, Family and Clan remains a dear part of our ideals.

The Four Winds has been around since November 27th, 2005 in retail, and we’d like to continue our legacy with a new generation. Our OOC rule is a simple one: strive to live up to the ideals of Family, Intelligence, Respect, and Maturity. We are open to all, both in Classic, and on our current server Wyrmrest Accord.

If you’re interested, post here and drop by our Discord! Use the following link: https://discord.gg/UNwQQYV and speak in our #classic-ooc channel!

7 Likes

Hey! Dese are nice peeps!

Coloth! I gotta friend who keeps pesterin’ me ta share her story. I am surprised you haven’t met her yet. She is kinda shy, so she asked me ta give ya this letter…well, kind of a journal thing, I guess.

Mori Windwalker

The canyon breeze teased Mori Windwalker's mane as she sat as still as a stone overlooking Mulgore. Her eyes were closed to the magnificent view, however. Her spirit flew with the hawk, flying above on the thermals rising from the broad plain. Below, wolves chased rabbits and a lioness stalked a gazelle. She could see it all as clear as if she was the breeze itself ruffling their fur.

Mori was searching for her place in the tribe, a reason to go and talk to the great Chieftan Cairne. He expected her to make a decision soon, as all who came of age were eager to help. There was no pressure to go one way or another. Part of her wanted to go the druidic path, as it gave her love of animals a chance to really connect to Nature. But something else called her this day.

Today, the breeze shifted constantly, whispering in her ear of new things to discover. The Elements called to her. The wind was the strongest voice, and it offered her power. There was also Fire, though hot to the touch, it offered more than warmth. A ferocious bite to her enemies if used correctly. Further power was also offered by Lightning and the Earth itself. Water seemed elusive, but was just on the edge of her sight. Altogether they offered her a way to make her mark in the world and bring glory to the Tauren and the Horde.

With her decision, a sudden change in her view thrust her into another dimension. A gentle voice called to her, an ancestor she never met offered spiritual counceling. In a burst of wind that was exhilerating, the wind swirled around her and lifted her off her hooves. Mori gasped in delight as the wind sent her sailing through the air and to the village of Bloodhoof below. Her journey had begun.
2 Likes

Hey! We’re on the stress test! Had a great time last night and can’t wait for more. The guild’s fully formed in game, and we’ve got an active Discord with many options for playing. Come check us out! :slight_smile:

Grishnash here, feel free to message me with any questions.

Discord: Baromosa#5689

Sounds like this might be a good fit for Oskor. Posting here so I remember to check in later!

2 Likes

Sounds promising!

I’m still not certain how much time I’ll have to play Classic but I’ll look you folks up after launch.

2 Likes

This sounds like a great fit for me as well. I plan on smelling the roses and spending a lot of time crafting. I don’t expect to be raid ready for a year or so but will enjoy every second of this upcoming adventure

3 Likes

Absolutely! Feel free to hit me up on Discord or Bnet! We’d love to have you chat with us.

BNET - Baromosa#1741

2 Likes

This sounds like how I want to play too.
I can’t imagine trying to rush content all over again when we’ve had to wait so long to get here.

1 Like

Lots going on with Four Winds. We just revamped our Discord channel layout, and we’re planning our strategy for getting set up once Bloodsail goes live. On the RP front, we’re exploring relations with other guilds on the server, and working on backgrounds for our characters. A guild website which mirrors the information on Discord is now on the way, too.

Lok’tar! Best of luck!

Sounds great, See you in red when it goes live

Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!

You are a pirate!

Aka’magosh! A blessing upon you and yours.

I’m coming back and actually have some chars on wyrmrest. I will be making new characters on Bloodsail.

1 Like

Bloodsail is going to be a legendary server.

2 Likes

I am excited to join this marvelous guild and enjoy CLassic with them. You should come join us for the fun. And the great rp!!

Thanks, Moriwind! Really looking forward to RPing with everyone in Classic - and in Retail!

HECK yeah, super stoked to time travel back to 2004 and relive Ye Olde Vanilla Days. Tauren were my go-to race for most of Vanilla, so very much looking forward to getting into the Classic RP scene and re-experience that.

I’ll be rolling a living version of my Grimtotem DK that I currently play on WrA, back when he was still a shaman. Already joined the Four Winds Discord (name there is same as my Grimtotem, Akuhokan), can’t wait to play and RP with you guys! <3