(H-RP) The Four Winds

The Four Winds is a Horde RP guild that exists in Retail and will be expanding its operations to Classic as well. In Classic, we’ll be exploring some of the earlier days of the Clan, a bit of alt history.

The Four Winds is ICly a clan comprised of veterans of the Third War, who fought under Rexxar’s banner against Admiral Daelin Proudmoore. Orcs, Tauren, and Trolls fought alongside survivors of a Forsaken shipwreck, defending Durotar and ultimately helping to oust the Admiral from Theramore Isle and restore the rightful leadership of the island to his daughter, Jaina Proudmore. During this long campaign, the warriors from four races, seemingly brought together from all over the world, became more than allies, more than friends. Helping one another, fighting for one another…they became family in all but blood.

And once the work was done and Durotar and the Barrens were free once more, these brave men and women swore a blood oath to one another, clearing that last hurdle and becoming the clan Four Winds. During the time of Classic, the Four Winds were defenders of the Horde’s lands and families. We protected the Crossroads, watched over the Emerald Nightmare’s tentative incursions into Ashenvale, and gave aid and succor where needed. We live and espouse the ways of Strength, Honor, and Wisdom. And as we have struggled to build this Family, Family and Clan remains a dear part of our ideals.

The Four Winds has been around since November 27th, 2005 in retail, and we’d like to continue our legacy with a new generation. Our OOC rule is a simple one: strive to live up to the ideals of Family, Intelligence, Respect, and Maturity. We are open to all, both in Classic, and on our current server Wyrmrest Accord.

2 Likes

Replying with huge interest - so glad to see there are some RP guild options on the Horde side of things. Do you have a Discord group also like the Order?

1 Like

Yes we do. The address is https://discord.gg/UNwQQYVFeel free to introduce yourself in our classic-wow channel, or the Four Winds OOC channel!

Bump for viability and interest.

Just in case it wasn’t understood, (A-RP, 18+) The Order of Thorn and Rose - Bloodsail Buccaneers - #17 by Rachele-aggramar is the Order being referred to! Join them, or us, or both! :slight_smile:

Would this be open to new RP’ers? I’m not young, but I’ve never really RP’d before, and am fairly interested after playing D&D with friends for the past few months.

Yep, we’ve always been new-to-RP friendly! And it might be a great time for you to join too - we’re midstage on planning a 5th Edition homebrew Battle of Mt. Hyjal campaign on our Discord. I’ve personally found the RP skills you develop in D&D translate really easily onto game RP.

1 Like

I just joined this guild recently and I love it. Great people, made me feel welcome and even invited me to a fun guild meeting!

Come join us, either retail or CLassic.