[H-RP] The Doomguard is Recruiting!

Do you have what it takes?

The Doomguard is recruiting fighters of all classes who are dedicated to the protection of the people of the Horde.

Formerly a special forces unit of the Horde military, the Doomguard is now an independent organization. We take various types of contracts, from investigations to guard detail to diplomatic missions and special operations. Our goal is simple: The Horde must be protected, at all costs. We are disciplined and dedicated to our mission.

If you think you have what it takes, send your resume by way of post:
ATTN: Commander Galebraver
1662 Victory Path
Valley of Honor, Orgrimmar, Kalimdor

((OOC: If you’re interested, please visit our website at doomguard.shivtr.red ! Send in an application on our website, or contact either Lithliana-CenarionCircle or Fenryth-SistersOfElune in-game! The application process involves an in-game, in-character interview. We are very LGBTQ+ friendly!))

4 Likes

((I gotta admit I’m debating offering someone up… leaning towards my Nightborne mage at the moment, since most of his friends are dead, and all he really has at the moment are his kids - one of whom I’ve started working on levelling as a separate character. I have a LOT of unguilded alts on this end, though, lol…))

I fully enforce the Doomguard, and if I were warchief I would have them be the elite guard of the horde

1 Like

((Bumping this back up since it’s been a while! We’re still recruiting!))

((I endorse the Doomguard as long as they stay away from Stormwind!))