[H-RP] <Sunbound Crucible> Uprising RP guild!

After much-needed peace between the Horde and Alliance, the Primalists became a threat to the doorsteps of Orgrimmar and Horde-controlled cities. As such, the militaristic and defensive structure of the Sin’dorei required immediate attention.

“Peace is a gift and earned well to races that both endured and survived one conflict after another, but not all peace is healthy. It can become the root of weakness and stagnation. Have it last too long and it causes the strong to become too comfortable. This and more, with the unity of Sin’dorei and Shal’dorei after the union of Regent Lord Lor’themar Theron and First Arcanist Thalyssra, a representation of both races united would serve to reignite life back to its home hearth.”

:heart_on_fire: -Magister Ignitheus Fireheart :heart_on_fire:

((Greetings, Wyrmrest Accord!))

((Silvermoon City has been deceased and long absent from life. In light of the increased interest in Dragonflight and the expansion providing a more welcoming story to WoW RP, I would like to re-spark the attraction of Silvermoon and bring life back into its community.))

((But to make this mission a reality, I can’t do this on my own. I would like to find at least two people to assist in the roles of leadership. Instead of a singular person cementing choices, it will be a combined effort between three minds.

For thematics and the setting of the guild, it would be a brilliant bonus to our image in having a Nightborne as one of the leaders for the Sunbound Crucible’s Nightborne members. Below you will find what the Crucible is and its purpose.))

:question: Who and what is the Sunbound Crucible?

The Sunbound Crucible is a military RP guild strictly comprised of only Blood Elves and Nightborne. With the threat of the Primalists making their intentions well known against the Horde, we serve as a section of Blood Elf military in the defense of Eversong, beyond our borders and the eventual arrival to assist on the Dragon Isles.

:question: What is our purpose?

As children of the Sun and Night, we are the crucible of combined strength between the bonds from one elf to another. We are the wall to secure our elven lands, ensure the safety of our people, and reignite power to the proud races of both Sin’dorei and Shal’dorei.

((If you have an interest and wish to seek me out, you can reach my discord at Ignitheus#3125 and we can discuss further. Shorel’aran!))

2 Likes