[H-RP] Southfury Watch - Rebuilding and Recruiting

If you find my body stuffed into a hollow tree-stump with the words “The Primalists were right!” carved into it, you know she did it.

In all seriousness, will log in and get started as soon as the cats are done using the keyboard as a butt-warmer.

Join us and tell us all your thoughts first so I can feel special

2 Likes

I fully support more Orcs in the Watch.

I love soup.

Soup is spackle for the soul.

Wrench onion

Sin’dorei Male Interview. “Ya, they just let anyone in the watch. Even elves. But don’t tell them they don’t know.” Puts troll mask back on and slinks back to the main group.

1 Like

Ya like soup?

Still trying to decide if my character in its current state is worth a guild’s time…

We take all kinds! (except gnomes they’re gross)

I’ve always had deep reguards for the South Fury, they appreciate the Barrens and all the RP that should happen there.

1 Like

Your character need not be around all the time. We’d be honored to have you when you can play.

1 Like

Got a serious question, is there any focus on specific classes you want in the guild or is it just anybody who fulfills the criteria in the opening post? Much as I love and have invested staggering amounts of time into Gen, I’ve gotten Shaman Fatigue and am seriously eyeing maining a Warrior again into the next few expansions.

You’re welcome to play any class you wish. Is there a warrior incarnation of Gen or would that be your warrior whose name I am forgetting?….Krenk?

1 Like

No male orc warriors I am afraid. They are banned after the last time

1 Like

We accept all kinds. Mostly we’re looking for a commitment to defend the Barrens / Kalimdor. More of a WC3 vibe.

1 Like

I’ve been distracted by starting by leveling an army of alts… Kinarra will be getting in touch with someone in the next week.

1 Like

Nothing but Shirtless Male Orc Warriors

Sadly somebody sniped the name when I was going through some race changes and its been sitting on a mid-level Goblin ever since. So I officially let Krenk retire and be the grandpa that gives the grand-kids too much food and sneaks wolf cubs in so the kids can play with them.

Ie a menace to Gen’tarn’s mental health.

Sorry for the slow response, starting a new mix of pain meds/antibiotics/suppressants and its played merry heck with my mental state. I’ll try to get in touch as soon as the salty lump of fat in my skull stops 404-ing on me.

Gotta have some SKIN in the game amiright lmaaooooooo

Its all good my man. Mental health is important, and we’re not going anywhere.