[H-RP] <Shadowed Star> Undead/ Death Knight Military RP Guild. Recruiting for Shadowlands

What’s the latest news with the Shadowed Star?

Having an event tonight bringing the fight to some Worgen holding out in Silverpine and I’m thinking we will be starting to have an official casual RP night each week in addition to our usual events

5 Likes

This is sounding like a whole lot of heresy.

2 Likes

There’s no heresy in the Forsaken following the One True Path.

1 Like

Heresy?? Nonsense! We’ve only had our minds expanded to see the REAL truth!

1 Like

Nearly two weeks since we updated this. CK3 has me slacking

1 Like

Hey, Ck3 is like a fine wine. Civ6 is beer. I wonder what Humankind will be?

1 Like

We’re ready for pre-patch. To fight the Scourge once again.

1 Like

Pre-patch is here and we’re back at it again with an event this weekend! The fight for freedom continues…

1 Like

The Shadowed Star and all of its members have joined the ranks of the Forsaken military. A great step for the legitimacy of the Order and its ultimate goals.

3 Likes

Not, of course, that the Shadowed Star was ever illegitimate. No, haha, it was everyone ELSE that represented an illegitimate force in Lordaeron! We’re just even MORE legitimate now.

2 Likes

I rec putting a thingy here: WrA Information & Directories - #22 by Kirsy-wyrmrest-accord

So we can have the most up to date info on the directory!

1 Like

Thank you for the reminder. I’ll put us in there

2 Likes

We’re rolling out some new events to coincide with the Shadowlands pre-launch! Come join us in the fight for freedom against the Scourge!

2 Likes

We’ll be having one last event before Shadowlands this coming Saturday.

1 Like

Pleased to announce that most of us survived said last event, and now we’re marching on the Shadowlands! While alive, even!

2 Likes

We’ll be slowly starting up RP events again later this month. We are taking a bit longer of a break than expected for folks to level. We are still recruiting and still RPing. I’d be glad to see some new faces come with this new expansion.

Hail the Forsaken, we who know no rest!

1 Like

As Bloodmage Thalnos of the Scarlet Monastery once said, “No rest… for the angry dead!”

1 Like

As a new member of this guild, I’d recommend anyone interested in Forsaken RP check it out!

1 Like