[H-RP/PvP] <The Hand of Vengeance> - Victory for the Forsaken!

What is the Hand of Vengeance? Who are they?

The Hand of Vengeance is the group of Forsaken forces that were sent to Northrend by Sylvanas Windrunner to bring the Undercity’s vengeance upon the Lich King. Their method was the delivery of the latest strain of their deadly Plague. In the past, they allied with The Taunka and the Warsong Offensive, under the leadership of the Horde Expedition, in order to oppose the Scourge. After the events that took place in Northrend and at the Wrathgate, the Hand of Vengeance suffered from a rather problematic backlash. They were under constant scrutinization and observation from the watchful eye of the Kor’kron Overseers.

That being said, The Hand of Vengeance is a longstanding Forsaken roleplay guild on Moon Guard(US) that has branched off from the original group in Northrend, and offers their apothecary and private military services to the Horde to help with the war against the Alliance. Though their technology and advancements had previously been put on hold by the Warchief Garrosh Hellscream, the uprising and rebellion in the Undercity against the Kor’kron overseers has once again left them free to make progress and experiment on their deadly, vile toxins.

With the return of the Burning Legion and the fall of Vol’jin, Lady Sylvanas Windrunner was given the mantle of Warchief of the Horde, and as such the Hand of Vengeance had once again been given full jurisdiction and the go-ahead to retaliate against any and all enemies of the Forsaken with deadly efficiency.

Now that the drums of war between the Alliance and Horde sound once again, Lady Sylvanas Windrunner has given the specific instruction to begin including trustworthy members of the other Horde races in the innerworkings of the Apothecarium. Now, the Undercity has been lost to us, and there has never been a more important time for unity within the Horde for the Forsaken people. After all, we’ve nowhere else to turn.

RECRUITMENT IS OPEN! And for the first time since its inception on May 9th, 2011, The Hand of Vengeance is officially opening its doors to non-Forsaken races. That’s right! Death Knights of other races and even the living will now be welcome in our guild, provided that they are loyal to the Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner.

In Battle For Azeroth, it is apparent that there are other members of the Horde working very closely with the Apothecaries and scientists of the Forsaken, most notably the Goblin (and formerly the tauren) Plaguebringers found in the Siege of Lordaeron scenario. In the guild story line, the Hand of Vengeance has been specifically requested by the Warchief’s Royal Apothecary Society to open their doors for living recruitment, as a sign of good faith and solidarity amongst the Horde.

The guild itself expands from Northrend and Eastern Kingdoms, though we still hold some of the guild only events in the familiar places such as Venomspite and Vengeance Landing. In Battle For Azeroth, there are Hand of Vengeance NPCs that also participate in the battles that take place in the current Horde War Campaign as well, so most of our guild roleplay would take place in regions other than Northrend for relevancy to the storyline.

Those who have questions may list them here for convenience, and one of us will get back here and answer it as soon as possible! If you have a question that you’d like to ask myself or Seleste specifically, feel free to whisper us in-game or add us on Discord to DM us directly! Alternatively, you may be able to find an answer to your question on our website, which is linked further down below!

Officer In-Game Names & Discord IDs
Sibelius ; SibblesnBits#4393
Seleste ; Seleste Felsorrow#0393
Rommal ; Rommal#0773
Talorvis ; Orav#6814

Membership requires those that are interested to fill out an application, as well as a brief IC interview if the application is approved. The applications are a means for us to get a basic feel of the background story and learn a little bit about the applicant, so we can offer the best suited means of RP and atmosphere that we can. If interested, please apply on our website linked below.

The Hand of Vengeance is excited to see fresh new faces amongst the members of the undead and other living members of the Horde to join our ranks!

“Now, all can see. This is the hour of the Forsaken…”

6 Likes

Sibelius and Seleste are always a pleasure to work with during RP-PvP campaigns! I really look forward to continuing to work with them and see many new faces in HoV. <3

3 Likes

Now with even more vampy bois

And mayhap a living Elf presently~

/internal rage intensifies.

A completely kosher and wholesome group.

Wholesome? What? No!

I heard they’re okay with animal testing.
head shaking disapproval intensifies

Oh by the way y’all have room for another demonic dominatrix?
Asking for a friend.

Even one sounds like a handful.

We need cute elf girls for my san’layn harem

Talorvis isn’t allowed to have a harem.

:thinking:

I’m here with four barrels of spiders, addressed to one “Ivan ‘Sibbles’ Felsorrow”?

I requested no such work order… This prank is cruel and unusual.

Gasp!

I want spiders!

Takes all the spiders.

You can keep them. Just far away from me.

But they’re so cute!

IRL - i do not want spiders okay, pls.

No spiders IC or IRL.
Just in general, never.

This message is approved by the Bilgewater Cartel.

Okay but you don’t get the gold.

Still recruiting for my harem pst

1 Like

Didn’t I say you get no harem! :expressionless: