[H-RP-PVE-PVP] <The Stormtalon Tribe> is recruiting

Stormtalon Tribe is a horde roleplay guild that is rather new. A tribe intended to be a home for the many of people who are loyal to the horde, but who also wish to help not only Azeroth but to branch out into the lesser interacted area’s of Azeroth. Built upon the blood of Kohatan Longhoof, come join us as we seek to return RP to the city of Thunder Bluff, return Shu’halo festivals and celebrations to their former glory. And finally, reclaim the land that has been destroyed, lost and broken since the cataclysm.

A tribe for those who seek to once more bring about the great heritage of our people, and bring life to the line of your kin. To stand tall as our people once more, and fight for the Earthmother.

What to expect:
As we are a RP focused guild, expect to join events from the community. While you are encouraged to do content, and be social, we also ask that you come be apart of the Horde community and help it grow.

Lage hosted events, storylines and many more things to come as the Tribe grows and finds its place among the Horde. As well, personal story growth and character growth are all possible here.

Requirements to join:
Please be 18+ we are adults here and roleplay requires a mature and level headed mind to interact.

Discord is required, All information regarding events, notices and other information is shared there.

Be patient, willing to have fun, and last of all. Wanting to grow as a community with our fellow horde players. You must be in a good standing with the community to join.

Please contact Kohatan on Moonguard through in game mail or whispers. I am available most days, as well as you may reach me at Stormtalon’s actual discord! https://discord.gg/gbSYEPuxdC

I hope to hear from you!

11 Likes

I come to promote some love and support for our tauren brothers and sisters of the Horde! Do you feel the rumbling of the earth beneath your feet? Do you hear the sound of drum beats under the rays of An’she? The children of the Earthmother are here! If you want an awesome guild filled with dedicated members who uphold and honor the ways of the Shu’halo, join this great tribe. They are always willing to be a part of this community and continue to help it grow. So don’t doubt, check them out!

The Winds and the Horde be at your back!

4 Likes

As a fellow survivor of Taurajo I can say that Kohatan is a worthy warrior and chieftain to lead our people and secure a future for the Shu’halo.

3 Likes

Smokes from his peace pipe and passes it down to the next poster

3 Likes

Will have to seek you out! Miss doing Shu’halo RP! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Good looking guild. I will see you across the battlefield one day perhaps.

3 Likes

A great group of people!
If Tauren RP is your thing? I highly recommend them!

From my personal experience they provide serious, lore friendly, and engaging roleplay from their members. The Guild master has been a pleasure to work with and really cares about the guild and its growth!
“For the Tribes, Theia-shoush ahmen!”

4 Likes

Kohatan and The Stormtalon Tribe have been nothing but great since I’ve met them. Awesome rpers and cool people ooc. If you’re looking for a Tauren rp guild I strongly recommend them.

5 Likes

Hello,
I am curious if a returning player, (Took last half of Shadow Lands off, and first patch of current) who has not RP’ed in about 5 years would be able to fit into your guild. It sounds so inviting, and I have always preferred Tauren RP over most all other Horde RP. I’m a little nervous/shy to try and get back into it, but now that my schedule allows regular playing, I’d love to find a Horde home for rp as a shaman, but am not as versed on Tauren shamanism, and would love to find a home willing to help me IC and OOC learn it and the traditions of the Tauren as they fit in the Horde.

1 Like

You would be more then welcome, I am more then willing to take returning or even new players. And have worked to give some information for that in the discord. Of course the only requirement is age, discord and you Must be a tauren! Other then that, shy or not take your time and come rejoin the great World of Warcraft!

Reach out! I am available almost every single day!

2 Likes

I will do so! Usually around in Thunder Bluff! :purple_heart:

1 Like

I am currently online now, And have time to speak in whispers! I hope your day is treating you well and I look forward to hearing from you!

2 Likes

I was watching the draft with my son, but I will try and reach out to you here soon, maybe the next few days as I am afraid I need to get some rest before an early shift at the hospital tomorrow. Thank you kindly for the reply.

2 Likes

With the Warcraft Conquest campaign finished, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who welcomed us. There is more to come, and tauren roleplay ahead for all!

1 Like

It’s awesome to see a tauren guild after so long! I hope that your years are fun, memorable, and happy! :smiley:

3 Likes

Mooo!

Free milk for this Elf!

2 Likes

That Noru, I tell you what. He’s a ‘knock-out’. Best wishes from the 7th Legion, OOCly of course. :^) THREAD BUMP!

1 Like

The pasture grows!

4 Likes

We continue to push forward, We are easily found within trade chat or the city of orgimmar. Valley of Honor, look for us!