[H-RP/PVE/PVP] <The Grim>

You right, already felt like a deeeek

BlizzCon’s coming up, get hyped!

1 Like

I just realized our Discord isn’t in the first post. Come chat with us if you are interested in finding a small RP guild that raids and thinks all Alliance should be eliminated!

Peace through annihilation!

https://discord.gg/wGxxy6H

We’ll also act as antagonists for your Alliance guild! If this is something you’re looking for, be sure to hit us up!

1 Like

The Grim earned AotC last week when we defeated Heroic Lady Azshara! Our next raid goal is to complete the achievements for Glory of the Eternal Raider for the Azshari Bloatray mount.

We’re still looking for roleplayers. We’d love to get a couple people who would like to run storylines for the guild.

We’re also looking for some people interested in wPVP or battlegrounds or arenas, either casual or rated content.

And for PVE content, we are looking for some people who can reliably attend our raids (Tuesday and/or Thursday, 5:30 - 8:30). We’re accepting members to our raid team with or without them actually joining the guild.

Please feel free to post or contact us or join our Discord if you have any questions or would like to chat with us.

Status report from Commander Awatu Stonespire:

The Grim suffered many casualties during the Nazjatar campaign, though they were ultimately successful in helping to drive back the Naga forces. Knowledge was gained about Azshara’s plans and efforts were made to inhibit further corruption, but dark stormclouds on the horizon required a tactical retreat and a new evaluation of upcoming threats.

With the abandonment of the position of Warchief by Sylvanas, the order was given to The Grim to lay low and recover losses while still watching the Alliance. Tensions are high within the Horde, and The Grim works best from the shadows. With looming threats from Old God cultists, Horde stability is the priority and The Grim works to keep eyes and ears open for any potential internal strife. Another insurrection could prove disastrous and would weaken the Horde on all fronts, especially from the whispered Black Empire.

Greetings, Wyrmrest Accord!

The Grim will be starting the Ny’alotha raid this week. We have room for more raid team members, whether or not they actually join the guild! Our raid group is very laid back. Nobody is expected to be super elite in their role. Nobody is ridiculed for not being a top performer. Everyone plays the class/spec they like, even if it’s not currently top of the performance scales. We raid Tuesday & Thursday 5:30-8:30 server time.

On Mondays, we do M+ dungeons. Again, very laid back. If we don’t beat the timer, we just try again. We run a few dungeons, starting around 5:30 or 6:00, and we rotate people in and out so everyone who wants to, gets a weekly chest the next day.

We’re also going to start up PVP nights again! They will be either Wednesday or on the weekend, starting around 5:30 or 6:00. We’ll start with arenas or casual BG’s, depending on what people want, probably doing some world PVP in between queues. Again, this will be a no pressure group, with no ridicule or insults if someone makes a mistake or is not a great PVPer.

Grim are always welcome to participate in those activities that interest them, and never pressured to take part in those that don’t.

For more information, or just to chat with us, visit our website or Discord. You can also contact me in game on Syreenna or Lirsha.

Discord: https://discord.gg/wGxxy6H

We hope to hear from you soon!

So I saw you in the guild thread. You guys do content and RP and seem really chill. How are people with social anxiety treated? I get timid from time to time, and I get nervous about messing up in content. Do you accept newbies to mythic dungeons?

This is just informational sorry.

I like it! Good luck with recruitment!))

1 Like

Hello! Yes, we do accept newbies, as long as they’re interested in learning. We do not yell at anyone for making mistakes or anything like that. We were all newbies once!

Thank you! :smiley:

Our casual PVP nights have started up again on Wednesday nights. Usually just casual battlegrounds or wPVP zone quests. If/when we get enough serious PVPers, we’ll think about transitioning to RBG’s.

We still do M+ dungeons on Mondays of varying levels. We rotate people in and out of the group all evening, so everyone who shows up gets at least one run for a weekly chest.

For raiding, we’ve been making steady progress in Ny’alotha. We’re still finishing up Normal difficulty, but we’re 11/12 now. Hopefully we will get N’Zoth in the next raid night or two. Our raid group is fairly small, and our voice chat is civil.

Anyone interested in playing with us without formally joining the guild is welcome too! We have room for all roles on our raid team! (Healers/tanks are recommended to also have a DPS spec.) More PVPers are also welcome!

For more information, visit our website at www.thegrim.org or stop by and say hi in our Discord: https://discord.gg/wGxxy6H

I mostly play on the weekends.I work during the day and have all of my doctor’s appointments in the evenings during the week. Is there still content and mythics going on during the weekend too? I’m at about 321 Ilvl so I’m getting up there.

There are people around on weekends too, but usually nothing formally scheduled. However, you can ask in guild chat or ping the M+ people in Discord to get a group whenever you want. We’ve had Sunday night groups a few times, and I think a few weekend afternoon groups.

After a bit of pushing, we got Normal N’zoth down last week and have begun clearing our way through Heroic! We may not be the fastest guild out there, but we do things at our own pace and have fun with it.

We have PvP outings on Wednesdays, usually hitting WPvP objectives or queuing for random battlegrounds. The more the merrier on these chill escapades.

We’re continuing to poke the community here and there and have found a home among the War Council and look forward to working with other guilds within it in some RP plots, and contributing our own evil plans to it as well.

If you have an evil character, like to casually participate in the gameplay content, and are interested in seeing how a bunch of mostly-old people play then look us up and see if The Grim would interest you!

Hey Grim, I hadn’t said hi yet, but it’s nice to see you guys still going strong!

-an old TN friend

1 Like