[H-RP] Oshu'amon, Spirit Festival

A collection of guilds have come together in collaboration to host an RP event for Wyrmrest Accord. The aim is to celebrate and cultivate an understanding and appreciation for the various ways each race venerates their own spirituality.

We are in the planning phases currently and are seeking more representation to lead in demonstrating their unique spiritual reverences to others. The plan is to have his event on May 30th at 6 p.m server time and the location is to be at Warspear, Ashran.

Edit: Updated location of event!

15 Likes

Representing Wolfmane here! Looking forward to the event! Mark your calendars!

4 Likes

Excellent, glad to see this going forward and I am excited for it!

Goramar and I will be attending as one of the Orcish representatives, please feel free to contact me in game or via Discord if you have any questions!

Rahkris#8630

4 Likes

Representing the Southfury Watch.
We’ll mark our calendars. Feel free to contact me in game or on discord ( vazrok#3811) if need be.

4 Likes

Xiano of the Scarred Blade here.

Going to be awesome working with the folks at this event.

3 Likes

Representing orcish culture and shamanism, I fully endorse this event and will be actively participating. Please reach out if you are interested, lets make this a wonderful event!

3 Likes

Mm, a perfect chance for me to bring Rau’harash to the attention of our youth, who were deprived of the chance to learn the game. Ah, I can hardly wait…

2 Likes

Very interesting. I’ll send word out to my guild about this

1 Like

I’ve not been able to make it to the meetings, but I look forward to helping however I can!

1 Like

This event is coming up folks, very excited!!!

2 Likes

See you all there Saturday!

2 Likes

It’s happening tomorrow, everyone!

Just saw this event now. Sadly I cannot attend as I have a prior engagement, but this is an awesome idea! Good luck to you all and make it a smash.

2 Likes

This event is going on now and is a lot of fun folks! come join us for a wonderful night.

1 Like

So great to see such a large turnout! Thank you everyone who attended!

2 Likes

Thanks for coming out everyone!

1 Like

I had to leave way early because my metformin was dragging me down. Hope it went great.

It went very well :smiley: Look forward to helping host it again the next time around.

1 Like