[H-RP] <Nelghor Shomash> Dragonmaw RP community

Sounds like a really cool guild and a great time! When’s a good time for formal recruitment?

1 Like

Goodness! Sorry for such a late reply! The storms have been quite bad where I live. Tomorrow I will be free all day and willing to speak to you both In-Character and Out of Character for recruitment. If you’re not free Sunday, each day but Tuesday I’ll be free around 2 server time!

2 Likes

Been good to see many new and returning Dragonmaw RPers. Keep 'em coming!

Oh yeah the Dragonmaw population seems to have exploded recently. No idea why!

1 Like

It’s a beautiful day in the Nelghorhood.

2 Likes

Oh won’t you be, my Nelghor.

3 Likes

Howdy ho, Nelghorinos!

Damn, it’s been a -long- while since I’ve posted in here (mostly because I have the memory of a goldfish) and I see I haven’t even edited my last post! Oof!

Anyways, the gang above me is correct! Guild has been quite active lately and seeing an awful amount of us popping up makes me happy! It’s so great to see just a group of red and black hanging out and about! I would like to see that group more- especially since we got our first -troll- in the group!

If anyone is in fact interested in joining or have questions do contact me, Drak, Zawi, or any one else in the guild and we’ll try to contact you ASAP! Shy? I’m responsive to in-game letters as well!

3 Likes

Nelghor Shomash continues to grow! Where is the roof on this thing?

A great group of role-players! They’re everywhere! Ahh!

2 Likes

You guys are my kind of people.

1 Like

And you’re our kind of Orc :smiley:

Nelghor Shomah has been making a comeback recently!

1 Like

Glad to see yall around and popping. :smiley: wicked folk.

1 Like

Dope guild concept! Love seeing old school Horde stuff like this. Hope to see ya’ll around!

1 Like

I’ve actually been leading this guild over on Sargeras (non-RP, obviously) since 2004. It was a pleasant surprise to see that other people are interested in the same concept.

We’ve had our share of RP events for handing out promotions and the like, but it’s just nice to know that others are actively keeping this alive.

Orcs gotta orc!

Did up a thread here: Megathread: Twilight Highlands Allied Races - DRAGONMAW Orcs and WILDHAMMER Dwarves

It would be appreciated if a few of you could voice your support. :wink:

Hey I saw the origanl post in this thread but I am soon planning on making a Mag’ har character once prepatch hits who I think I will main through Shadowlands and love the idea of this guild. Those listed in the first post still the best individuals to get in contact with?

Doing the bump for these awesome Dragon ‘handlers’!

Nelghor Shomash is BACK and rip-roaring to go! Emphasis on ROAR. Dragons do that a lot. We’re transitioning to a more community-focused RP that doesn’t require people to choose between Clan and Guild.

Ag’no kar lok’tar! Onward to victory, Dragonmaw Clan!