[H-RP]🌹<Menagerie of the Rose>

“During these trying times, we must all come together and remain united. While aiding the Horde, we may still continue our ways of life and band together united. I offer you the continuation of our lives in Suramar City, but anywhere you so choose within the Menagerie of the Rose, chosen for our unique identities and individuality as beautiful as a rose.”

:rose: Mission Statement :rose:

<Menagerie of the Rose> Menagerie of the Rose is a social RP guild based around nightborne RP and Suramar society. Here you will find a plethora of RP all on theme. We provide ample supply of attention to detail, openness and acceptance of many unique ideas and will help you on your journey should you need it.

:rose: What we offer :rose:

• Friendly and welcoming atmosphere full of acceptance and desire to see you and your character grow.
  • Low maintenance, high quality RP without the pressure of many events, or even attending events as there will be few that are scheduled as guild related.
  • Level your brand new characters in the open world with us, or bring about an established character for a venerable position.
  • Experience the Arbiters, a custom canon sect of elite Duskwatch that hunt and jail Suramar’s most notorious fugitives and dangerous criminals (Warden inspiration).
  • Partake in the noble side of Nightborne RP with the debut of the Tribunal of Suramar, a hopeful experiment to gather all of Suramar’s aristocracy and governing bodies to dictate politics and govern the nightborne (all guild lore is opt-in).
  • Be an integral part of nightborne community events as we aim to lead as much as we can in that aspect.
  • And much more!

:rose:What we need​:rose:

• Officers
  • Active friendly members
  • Nightborne!!

:rose: Contact :rose:

CLOSED.

2 Likes

Try logging out of your account and logging back in. It worked for a friend of mine.

Also, amazing looking guild!

3 Likes

Unfortunately I’ve done this multiple times on this character. This character has gone through a race change and gotten to level 120 in the time. It just refuses to update u_u also ty!

The reason it isn’t working is because you need to log out of your forum account and back in again. Just logging in and out of the game won’t do it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahhh thanks so much LOL man do I feel silly now. So hello everyone! This is the character the thread should have been posted with.

3 Likes

I can’t edit the master post now ahhhh

Yup, that happens too. Can’t edit on the character you’re not on. All of them are treated as separate entities now.

I’ll just have to wait and see what happens then with the guild.

I’ve been hoping to find roleplay for my Nightborne. I’ve been skirting about the edges, to get a feel for her background, and find a good place to break back into rp/stories. She’s a mix of magi-tech repairman and spellbow/gun. If that fits, love to chat!

1 Like

If you log back into the character you originally posted with, you’ll have no problem editing it.

The new forums are a pain at times, but once you get used to them, there are generally work-arounds for most problems.

Nah I tried; wouldn’t work :frowning:

@Sonceri getting the guild up and running is a challenge, so if you are patient as I rally what I can in the mean time, then we would love to have you! Otherwise most of our interactions are going to be scarce until events as there is only myself currently.

I would love to join this! I have wanted to be a part of a Nightborne guild sense they came out.

1 Like

Ahh this is what I need for this poor, neglected toon! Finally a NB-centred guild!

1 Like

I love this #bump for the new nightborne community

I’m interested, but it looks like the version of your guild on Wyrmrest Accord has more members. How are you planning to balance activities on the two realms?

I too noticed the duplicate guilds so I was hesitating inquiring about things, especially with brand new guilds that require a lot of attention at first. Perhaps there is a solid officer core to help with it?

So at the moment, there was more of an interest on WRA than MG, and my plan is to ferry interest to both realms if that makes sense. Try to get some of WRA to go to MG Horde.

I have no officers, and no one besides an alt to really get things rolling. I am used to having a presence in cities, RPing and recruiting that way. So the way MG works is still too new to me to know what I would be doing, and I figure if I can get interest on the WRA version (that existed before the MG one) then I can convince people to show some support on MG Horde for nightborne. That’s my plan anyway. If it works, I have no idea as I’ve only ever seen this done once before to a huge success.

1 Like

Some advice about this as I joined a WRA/MG guild like this one before is that whoever you have coming over from WRA to help with the upkeep of the MG version will have to be pretty serious about it.

The main reason I left the guild that was made on both servers was because no one from WRA ever came to MG, and even when I existed during peak hours I would be the only one online on the MG one so I never interacted with the guild outside of discord and even then barely.

1 Like

It’s going to be tough to recruit for an MG Horde guild directly through city RP only, as our walk-up scene is still developing.

My suggestion is to run a nightborne-themed public event and invite everyone to attend. Perhaps a lore tutorial in a public place such as Orgrimmar would encourage people who are new to the scene to learn more about it. The other good thing about this type of event is that you don’t need a large group of people. Just yourself, and 1-2 listeners as a minimum. Even if no one from your guild is online, you could easily grab a couple of folks from the tavern. Down the line, you could do more party-style events and brawls/military drills, but those kind of events require more people.

Another suggestion would be to hold a market booth at an event that someone else is hosting e.g. the Silvermoon City Marketplace or the Shadow Sands Bazaar. That will get your guild some exposure.

Advertizing through forums and keeping your thread active is really important to show people that you are looking for new recruits. Use it to let people know the activities you have planned, no matter how small e.g. a run through an old dungeon.

I don’t know how the WrA + MG thing will work out, but best of luck! They are completely different beasts and what will work on one may not work on another.

Just my 2 cents!

2 Likes

I’ve seen it happen with my own friends on WRA. They have a group they go from server to faction to different ideas etc. That’s what I hope to accomplish, but I need more than just myself to trust to move forward.

That being said, having to rely on events is precisely going to be a crutch due to schedules and availability. Of course this is something I need to take time on (and I can’t edit the original post else I would add more stuff to it). It is a work in progress, and I need to gather more of a commitment from others that truly wish to be involved.

I have an event in the works on WRA, one I can carry over to MG when I have the moment to. I could even make it cross realm if need be. But it is yet something I am still alone in. I have seem too many words of encouragement and not enough involvement from individuals to really set my sights on something and have it not go anywhere. That is where I am at at the moment. If I had more dedicated persons to work with me ( I have tried making guilds on MG before to no avail despite having a lot of support) then I would definitely put forth the time and energy to the task here.

If I can find those individuals, then I can do something.