[H-RP] Kodos of the Rising Sun: Sunwalker RP Event (8/27)

"This magnificent beast, adorned in sacred charms and painted with holy imagery, radiates the warmth of the sun.

At daybreak, the noble Sunwalkers often perform rituals to bless their mounts, imbuing them with holy magic."

~ Flavor texts for the Sunwalker Kodo and Great Sunwalker Kodo mounts.

Next week, the Kodohorn Tribe will be visiting Thunder Bluff to host another storytelling event. In the early hours of the morning after, Sunwalker Molo’ak will also visit Bloodhoof Village to observe rituals of his kin and offer tutelage to those requesting.

During the monthly Market, Molo’ak passed a call by word of mouth: Worshippers of An’she seeking guidance and fellowship, whether they go by seer or sunwalker, may meet with him to observe the morning ritual blessings of their sacred kodos and share in a communion of spirit.

Event Details

Date & Time: Saturday, August 27th at 7:00 PM Server

During Cata and MoP, I did events called “Sunwalker Gatherings,” where like-minded fellows got together to flesh out our characters (and sometimes rant about Dezco saying “the Light” too often), as well as set up an IC venue where aspiring seers- and sunwalkers-in-training could find tutors. This is a sort of callback to those events to combine with Sunwalker training RP I’m doing with my guildies.

A quick note, the event time is OOC. IC, the event begins at sunrise.

Relevant links for those interested:

1 Like