[H] {RP GUILD FAIRE} AUGUST 24 5:00PM Realm Time

Attention all Horde RP Guilds! It is that time again! Our third RP Guild Faire of the year! Hosted by Sunfury Battalion, we encourage all Horde RP guilds to report to The Drag in Orgrimmar on August 24th at 5:00PM Realm Time for a night of recruitment.

What will happen: Horde RP Guilds line the street on either side of the road in The Drag in Orgrimmar and plant a banner beside their spot. Arrive a few minutes early and stake your spot for high visibility. Horde soldiers seeking a guild will walk up to you and RP with you and it is up to you as a guild member to advertise well and gain their interest.

Why do this: This is a great realm for the Horde and yet another chance for us to come together and grow with one another. Those interested in RP and have never really delved deep into it are invited to just come and scope it out or just show your support. This event is for you!

Who is invited: All Horde RP guilds, those looking for an RP guild, and those interested in RP in general.

This in itself is a chance for you to not only recruit, but to build friendships and rivalries with current and upcoming RP guilds. So if you can, please spread the word and help promote this in trade chat and reach out to your friends. We want this to be the biggest one yet! The final guild faire will be in December to end the year on a good great note. See you there, friends! :grin:

(No Reservation required. Just show up anywhere in The Drag where there is an open spot along the road and drop your guild banner beside you. First come, first serve on locations with the most visibility.)

10 Likes

Looking forward to this! Everyone had a really great time at the last Guild Faire!

3 Likes

Looks fun, cant wait for it :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m stoked, my Punks have been informed and instructed. >:D

3 Likes

Hmmmm, interesting very interesting, get these rebel rousers out in the open…

3 Likes

Hope to see you all there! Going to push this in trade chat all week for the most visibility

2 Likes

Awesome!!! Do you want it listed in the rp IC newspaper?

4 Likes

Yes please!! I would very much love that! We would love to get get as much publicity as possible for this event. This is a huge recruitment opportunity and a chance for so many people to come out and come together. Thank you so much! :grinning:

3 Likes

Do you have any picture flyers or want me to make a few and run them by you? My discord Daesong#6985

1 Like

I sont have any picture flyers as of right now but if you would like to make some, go right ahead! I’ll message you once im off work today. =)

Hopefully I or a guildie will be able to attend for a bit, if not then there is always December! Thanks for putting these out there <3

1 Like

You know Firebrand Enterprises will be there!

1 Like

And thank you for all your support Centari! You guys are really what makes this happen! :grinning:

1 Like

Reminder: Guild Faire coming up this Saturday!

2 Likes

Giving this a final bump to remind everyone! It’s that time again! Our summer RP Guild Faire! Hosted by Sunfury Battalion, we are inviting all Horde RP guilds to report to The Drag in Orgrimmar for a night of camaraderie and recruitment! Sat, Aug 24 @ 5pm RT. See you there!

2 Likes

We know lots of people are coming back for Classic, but would it kill you guys to come over to retail and RP with some guilds every now and again? We miss you! We’ve changed! We promise!

1 Like

30 minutes until showtime everyone!! Arrive early to claim your spot!!

1 Like

Was fun, huge turnout tonight :smiley:

3 Likes

It sure was!! You guys are awesome!!

3 Likes

It was great! So many people participated :hugs: It looked like everyone got at least someone from the event!

3 Likes