[H-RP] Forsaken Talks Forever

A handwritten note with bone tied to its edges can be found on the posting boards in Horde cities, some are even sent in the mail to certain souls.

Forsaken brethren, there is confidence in the new Desolate Council to restore our land, and they seem to inspire our people to seek new possibilities for our society. One Council member in particular might be the bridge for better relations with the Alliance. Each night excitement increases, but some keep their enthusiasm in reserve because the past has taught us cation.

What will such interactions with the Alliance look like? Where is the line of demarcation between cooperation and domination? A clearer picture can only be formed through the many lens of perspective.

It is your perspective we need added to the rest. Because whether you support Calia being a leader of the Forsaken or not, the fact remains that she has a strong connection with the Alliance. It may even be stronger than her connection with the Forsaken. I hope to see you at this third gathering in a Forsaken place. This time we will haunt the Sepulcher and speak with one another. This will be the most heated debate that I’ll be fortunate to have with you, but as always, at least all will be considered.

OOC

When will this take place?
20th of Aug at 6pm server.

Where?
Sepulcher. It has a decent space, a unified phase no matter how much of the zone you’ve completed, and is as short of a flight from either stage of the U.C. like Tarren Mill was.

What are we doing exactly?
This is going to be a rally to voice out the current feelings about the state of the Forsaken. This time we will try to focus on the topic of Calia’s connection with the Alliance, but ofcourse it doesn’t have to be only about that. The event will mostly be casual, but if you want to reserve a spot for a speech then let me know.

How long will it take?
A little over 2 hours based off the previous two. There will be casual RP taking place after.

Is it Forsaken only?
No, it’s just Forsaken centric. Living Horde are just as welcome to vist or even give a speech. I only ask that it be related to the Forsaken.

3 Likes

“Calia’s connection is balanced between the Forsaken and Alliance. She is the combination of light and death. She will bring such balance that everyone will know a peace like that before the cult of the danmed ruined everything.”

*Runs in with anatomically correct skin-tight rubber costume! *

I saw the signal, what’s the emergency??

*Glares at the elf. *

You don’t even go here.

3 Likes

“Well, the Elves are our neighboring allies, they experienced the same tragedy from the Scourge as us, and some of our kin were Elven in life.”

“Welcome back.”

“Her connection with the boy king might be strong, but he is gone. Those ruling in his absence might not care who or what leads the Forsaken.”

He turns from the posting board and speaks louder for anyone near by to hear.

“Some hope Calia will be the bridge that Sylvanas never could be, but Sylvanas was the raised drawbridge protecting us. It is more likely that Calia will lack the strength to raise up the bridge when the Alliance betray us!”

He walks off, hood drawn down.

The Sepulcher hasn’t had much activity for some time. It will have quite a bit of it in a week.

No amount of speaking will ever affect change in the decisions those in power will make. We don’t gather and speak with each other for this reason though, we do it to change the way we might think or feel about what has been decided.

When Forsaken talk, all is well. When Forsaken are silent, you may be only moments away from death.

At least one, if not more, of the Dreadguard will be in attendance to help ensure any and all undead who wish to speak may do so without fear of reprisal.

What if I reprise the reprise to someone else’s reprisal? Would you then be reprising my reprise to that reprised reprisal?

1 Like

I would be forced to equip my Axe of Infinite Reprisal

Touché.

To anyone
If you are knowledgeable about the teachings of the Forgotten Shadow, please hit me up. I’d like to focus a conversation for one of these future talks regarding the Cult. Not a sermon exactly, a discussion of how Forsaken could benefit from having it more prevalent in their society. The problems too.

6 hours until the 3rd Forsaken Talks.

We had a small group tonight. We got to express ourselves a little more without fear of reprisal. New plans are being made.

Thank you my friends.