[H-RP] Firebrand Trust is now Hiring!

Well hello all my young ones! This here is Teka, Elder Teka to you, and I am happy to announce that I will be takin’ over indoctrinatin’ all the new employes that fall our way! I will be stern, but fair, with lots of baked goods for when ya do right and lots of ear boxes for when ya do wrong!

So if ya want a totally not smothering Elder to guide you to a prosperous future with Firebrand Trust, join on up!

1 Like

Firebrand Trust iiiiiiis hiring! We have a few events coming up this week and the following one, so if you wanna get in on the fun, send in your application and get yourself employed!!

1 Like

This weekend, we’ll be working the Gilded Market, before hitting up Jeeves Con! And there’s Fire Fest next week. In between, we’ve got IC movie night, our annual Bound to the Flame event, and an opportunity to swap places with other employees for a shift!

Here at Firebrand we pride ourselves on working with our associates and employees to see them grow to their fullest potential here within the company.

Be it in the heart of our Commerce department, hard at work to fill the coffers of Firebrand with the creativity, the ingenuity, the salesmanship and that customer-friendly smile that drive our sales to the moon and back.

Or perhaps you’re more book-smart, and have ideas flying throughout your noggin at a million miles per hour and need a place to settle and begin working on that revolutionary idea! Whatever your study or background, you’ll find a place in our research department with other likeminded students of science!

But say you’re not into the idea of making money, or tinkering or producing or even researching! Well don’t you worry, we definitely have a place for people who enjoy the more thrilling parts of life. The parts that involve their grit, their determination, and their ability to keep cool under dangerous conditions! Our security division might just be up your alley!

But in any case if you’re built for any of our wonderful departments, or if you’re unsure about yourself in where you can go, Firebrand Trust will always have a place for new talent to nurture and grow.

Firebrand Trust,

Your future is our business.

1 Like

glad to see you guys still around! I’m coming back after a start of SL break and may have to look you all up when I get back in proper!

1 Like

Thanks for handling this thread for me this whole time, Sylas! And thank you to everyone for your kind words and support!

I’ve recently gotten rank 3 posting privileges back and will be once more taking over management of the Firebrand Trust thread on these forums via a new thread I created myself.

^ Please bump the above thread from now on!

1 Like