:Fire: [H-RP] Firebrand Enterprises: Still Hiring!

These guys are a very fun bunch and are accepting of many races. Even sethrak if you stay around long enough! :snake:

5 Likes

Seing the name Solvic and not seeing a Sethrak model along with it is too weird.

4 Likes

I know. This disguise is unsettling but I had to change in order to post here.

4 Likes

Yeah, I know you all remember the old commercial we kind of threw together on a whim, but this one’s new!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhI80sy33-E&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=YazawaNico&loop=0

4 Likes

We always have projects on the go. Facing fear, hanging out, having a party, creating a fleet of privateers, creating community events, repairing things in space, giving company tours.

And that was all just this week.

1 Like

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to pop my head in and give a bit of input on why I joined. It’s an active and big guild, but, it isn’t the type of big guild where there clique is there and they don’t welcome new recruits. They have an entire person dedicated to aiding you in getting settled in. Adults only is a huge plus for me because I don’t have to watch what I say, no walking on thin ice around here. The fact that they require just one event a month assures activity and gives me the space to work without any sort of ’ stress ’ having to worry if I can stay in the guild.

• Laidback
  • Stress free
  • Welcoming to new members
  • Straight forward set of rules
  • Solid recruitment system and introductory
  • Drama free
4 Likes

Just put in my second application with this organization. I went on a hiatus for the last 5 months but I just couldn’t stay away. The roleplay with this group of individuals is really something else. Come and see for yourself.

4 Likes

Just heard back from the boss. My new employee orientation starts this Thursday. I hope I do as well as last time.

4 Likes

I’m certain you will. Meanwhile…

We just completed an 8-month guild story! We defeated the rivals and we only killed the one that attacked the pregnant lady! (She came to no harm.) Two are even applying for jobs! Expect fel-honey to come to store shelves soon!

Now it’s time to put that tiny fleet of privateers in action.

2 Likes

I’d like to think I contributed to the defeat of said rivals by not being around to blow up any more personnel while on missions.

All joking aside V. I swear I’ve figured out how to use timers on sapper charges now. "Do you hear that Morank??? I know how to use timers now!"

2 Likes

Character growth is a good thing.

V sighs and just makes sure the clinic is well stocked.

2 Likes

It’s official. I’m back in Firebrand Enterprises as an associate. I can’t wait to become a full employee again. I’m excited to see if the TRADOC orientation is even more streamlined than the last time I went through it.

2 Likes

Well the pyrotechnics budget certainly went up.

-grumbles in commerce department-

1 Like

Blame the Firebrand Institute of Technology, Huulharn.

-sighs in accountant-

1 Like

Went to my first employee meeting today, first one since my rehiring. These people really know their stuff. I heard at least 4 of the other employees and managers use business jargon that I had trouble understanding myself.

I bet if I apply myself I can pick up some of it this time and learn a thing or three.

2 Likes

A bump for a good guild because I can do what I want and they deserve a good bump.

3 Likes

I’m not sure who you are but thank you!

2 Likes

Last night as the branch new leader of our security forces, Admiral Ishbaneer Schatten let those ragtag mercenaries know who was in charge, managed to do so without being a tyrant, AND sent them off on activities to get to know each other that they seemed enthusiastic about. I feel good about this executive.

2 Likes

And he has a fancy waistcoat

2 Likes

I may have played at tyranny a bit at the start, but I’m glad everyone stuck it out through my theatrics! This is an exciting opportunity, but I suppose that’s Firebrand Enterprise’s greatest commodity: opportunities!

3 Likes