[H-RP event] Soup Night

Its today! Its today!

Oh gosh oh no thereā€™s just so much soup, itā€™s overflowing the crossroads, everyone is drowning! Quick, travelers! Come to soup night every other Wednesday at 5:00 pm server time and get your fill of the soup before the entire Barrens is taken over by brothy goodness!

1 Like

Iā€™m cominā€™ for that soup, tonight!

We must make the last normal soup night the best soup night!

I have no idea what you are talking about. There will always be a soup night.

was more referring to the pre-patch which pops next week. Soup Night might get a bit tricky with rampaging undead.

Take your spoilers from my thread and begone! Nothing will stop the soup.

The soup is inevitable.

2 Likes

Pre-patch will be coming, but the prelaunch event has been pushed back, so weā€™re safe from that for now. Itā€™ll mainly be the level squish/revamp, customizations, and class changes.

Soup is life.

1 Like

Soup night is tonight. Come join us in the Barrens, beneath the great soup tree.

2 Likes

Soup for the Soup God!

1 Like

Eat soup at 5 pm server time in the Crossroads!

I will definitely be there this time. I have Kina parked and waiting.

Oi! What kinda soup is it, love?

Do not call me love.

Three soups are served at each soup night, two recurring and one guest soup. The two recurring soups are Spicy Kodo soup and Vegetable soup. You will have to attend if you want to know what the guest soup will be.

2 Likes

Join us tomorrow at 5:00 pm server time for a special edition of soup night.

Soup night: Apocalypse edition!

The defenders of the Barrens cannot fight on an empty stomach, and we are far too stubborn to let something like an undead invasion stop us from making soup.

3 Likes

The undead threat has been beaten back from the Crossroads, what should we do to celebrate?

Soup night! Tonight at 5 pm server, beneath the great soup tree in the Crossroads.

2 Likes

The soup goes on, every other week, Wednesday at 5 pm server time.

Behind the Crossroadsā€™ inn stands the great ancestral soup tree, and beneath its boughs, a free meal for weary travelers.

2 Likes