[H-RP Event] Silvermoon City Marketplace

It is time once again for the Silvermoon Marketplace to commence tonight!

Sell your wares, buy your heart out! And then join us afterwards for a drink during our new Tavern Tour!

1 Like

This is an amazing event for the Horde community!

1 Like

Thanks to all who came along! Sorry I should have done more advertizing to help promote it this month. A big thank you to Luneth and friends of Ashes of Alar for taking over as hosts for this fabulous event!

At this stage, the next Silvermoon City Marketplace should be held on Thurs 28 Feb at 7:30pm. Stay tuned for more details!

2 Likes

This month’s event takes place on the 21st! We have plenty of new vendor space open! If you’d like to sign up, you can find our discord here: https://discord.gg/V5MSfme

1 Like

This month we’re aiming for the 28th! We’re always open to new vendors and if you’re looking for a theme, Springtime is in! <3

This week’s the week! Feel free to check out our discord to sign up! :heart:

1 Like

Tonight is the night! Come by SMC Marketplace and have yourself a grand time! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This month we’re heading over to the Royal Exchange for a change of scenery and to celebrate Noble Garden!

Join the Silvermoon Market on April 25th at 7:30pm RT!

2 Likes

Luneth is doing the most amazing job with the Silvermoon City themed events. I thoroughly recommend all our newcomers to the Horde (as well as established RPers) to go along and check some of these events out.

The Horde comes in all shapes and sizes, and there is plenty of scope for artistic and high class themes, as well as more savage prime ones. Try everything out and see what you like best!

3 Likes

My first Noble Garden and Silvermoon Marketplace experience. Can’t wait to join in the festivities.

I need to make a new outfit for the occasion.

2 Likes

Might have to check this out

1 Like

Ooo! Can’t wait to check this out!

We’re up again tonight folks at 7:30RT! Feel free to join us in a special location at the Royal Exchange to back is the flora and fauna of Spring! Huzzah!

In 30 minutes, the Silvermoon Marketplace begins! :smiley:

1 Like

Time to come stimulate Silvermoon RP and the elf-conomy ;D

2 Likes

Silvermoon Marketplace is hosting on THURSDAY 6/27 at 7:30pm RT in the Court of the Sun!
"Midsummer is upon us and our deals are too hot to trot! Join us at the Court of the Sun to light the flames of honor and burn a hole in your pocket as well!
" A monthly marketplace set in the heart of Silvmoon City, The SMC Marketplace aims to get the city's blood pumping through the veins of its bustling economy! New vendors are always welcome! Contact myself or Firioniel for more info!

Find us and sign up at our discord here!: https://discord.gg/rqA8Jja

Tonight is the night! The SMC Marketplace will be looking forward to seeing those that attend! The Midsummer Festival will be well in Sway, and need some Spark to stoke the Midsummer Flames with purchasers and vendors alike! :sunny:

Hope to see you there! Be sure to join our discord for regular updates as well!

Last month was busy-mizy with Tournament of Ages and Warcraft Conquest back to back!

But we’re BACK this week on August 29th! Selling all our overstock from ToA! Come get some awesome deals for some fantastic items you may have missed! Not to mention the mingling too! <3

1 Like

After a long hiatus due to scheduling conflicts with Realm Campaigns and holidays, SMC Marketplace is back to ring in the new year! Come join us on the 26th at Silvermoon’s bustling Bazaar for some last minute Winter Veil gifts! <3

1 Like

We’re back from the dead and hosting TONIGHT in Tranquillien! HUZZAH!

1 Like