[H-RP Event] Silvermoon City Marketplace

11/04/2018 02:41 PMPosted by Flywheel
The marketplace is coming up this Thursday!

What time?
11/05/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Egar
11/04/2018 02:41 PMPosted by Flywheel
The marketplace is coming up this Thursday!

What time?

Seven thirty server!

Also only two days left!
https://i.imgur.com/v25F1Jh.png

JUST UNDER TWO HOURS TO GO UNTIL GHOSTLANDS MARKET!!
1 Like

This week’s the week! Nov 29th at 7:30pm RT! Come and empty your wallets and get Silvermoon’s economy blood pumping!

You can find our discord here for more details! discord DOT gg SLASH r8FSj56

And our poster here!: i DOT imgur DOT com SLASH pwLeFGc DOT png

Thank you for bumping the thread, Luneth! Yes, the marketplace this month will be hosted by the wonderful and awesome Luneth of Ashes of Alar.

Please come along, this will be another great night.

I promise not to swarm the place with goblins!

https://discord.gg/wj3UMZw

1 Like

Looking forward to this tonight! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

You know we love you gobbos, someone’s gotta move the money around!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for joining us tonight! We had a blast with all the mingling and item-trading! Shadowbane’s Tarot Reading was a big hit!

Hope to see you all again next month! <3

3 Likes

The Silvermoon City Marketplace is on tonight Thurs 27 Dec! Starting at 7:30pm. (Horde only).

Located in the Walk of Elders, come and browse all the amazing wares. Bring your friends!

Big thank you to Luneth for hosting this fabulous event.

2 Likes

It is time once again for the Silvermoon Marketplace to commence tonight!

Sell your wares, buy your heart out! And then join us afterwards for a drink during our new Tavern Tour!

1 Like

This is an amazing event for the Horde community!

1 Like

Thanks to all who came along! Sorry I should have done more advertizing to help promote it this month. A big thank you to Luneth and friends of Ashes of Alar for taking over as hosts for this fabulous event!

At this stage, the next Silvermoon City Marketplace should be held on Thurs 28 Feb at 7:30pm. Stay tuned for more details!

2 Likes

This month’s event takes place on the 21st! We have plenty of new vendor space open! If you’d like to sign up, you can find our discord here: https://discord.gg/V5MSfme

1 Like

This month we’re aiming for the 28th! We’re always open to new vendors and if you’re looking for a theme, Springtime is in! <3

This week’s the week! Feel free to check out our discord to sign up! :heart:

1 Like

Tonight is the night! Come by SMC Marketplace and have yourself a grand time! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This month we’re heading over to the Royal Exchange for a change of scenery and to celebrate Noble Garden!

Join the Silvermoon Market on April 25th at 7:30pm RT!

2 Likes

Luneth is doing the most amazing job with the Silvermoon City themed events. I thoroughly recommend all our newcomers to the Horde (as well as established RPers) to go along and check some of these events out.

The Horde comes in all shapes and sizes, and there is plenty of scope for artistic and high class themes, as well as more savage prime ones. Try everything out and see what you like best!

3 Likes

My first Noble Garden and Silvermoon Marketplace experience. Can’t wait to join in the festivities.

I need to make a new outfit for the occasion.

2 Likes

Might have to check this out

1 Like