(H- RP Event) Aunt Teka's Ol' Time Revivals!

Updated: 11/30/19

The next scheduled event is November 30th, a Saturday, at 2pm server time!

Some time ago, Firebrand Enterprises hired a sweet elderly Highmountain lady by the name of Tekakwitha- or Aunt Teka as we’ve come to call her. While Auntie’s original job was just keeping the offices neat and tidy, it was soon discovered that she’d cultivated a number of other passions developed over her long life.

One of which is a tendency to sermonize at length about spiritual matters.

So now, once a month or so, we all get together in the Valley of Honor and listen as she shares her wisdom. The program usually begins with members of the audience standing to share their good news, followed by a speech by Aunt Teka and finally an opportunity for everyone to fellowship after.

So if you’re ever by the entrance to the Valley of Honor and see a bunch of people gathered in a circle by the water’s edge, you know what’s going on!

3 Likes

Well, ya know, I just get up and ramble about what the Spirits and Ancestors are sayin’ to me, nothin’ special, but the more the merrier for this old lady! So come on down for just good fellowship and maybe, just maybe, something that’ll stick with ya!

2 Likes

Just a little bump so people remember that the event is in 12 days! Keep your calendars cleared!

Oooh, an event! And in like 9 days I think, check it out!

1 Like

Aunt Teka gives such fantastic sermons that even a goblin like me understands what she says and is moved.

And if anyone knows Geldrix you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Well now, that does touch this old cows soul! Geldrix is one of my favorites! Though, everyone is my favorite!

And don’t ya’ll worry, the Spirits have been movin’ me and boy do I have a sermon ready for all of YOU!

2 Likes

This month’s sermon starts in around 30 minutes in the Valley of Honor!

1 Like

This is next week! And the gracious lady is part of closing ceremonies at the Midsummer Revelry this Sunday evening!

1 Like

Another sermon will be taking place this weekend!

1 Like

Is the event happening today? At 2pm server time?

1 Like

Indeed it is!

Join us this afternoon for another uplifting message by Aunt Teka.

1 Like

This is on again today! 2pm by the lake in the Valley of Honor!