[H-RP Community] The Shattered Hand (Spy/Assassin Theme)

An Orc drabbed in darker colored leather and a mask over the lower portion of his face. Brings out a box full of papers dropping it on the ground. Looking up to the group of Assassins and Spies in front of him.

“These are what you will hand out to those you feel may be able to join our Organization. I don’t think many will be able to pass our tests, but they may try. And this will bring in counterspies without question. So be careful who you hand these too only to people you know and can vouch for. The Hand is outdated and that must change, and we will be the change!”

The Letter would read:
“Every age has a time for Warriors, and a time for Politicians. The age of “peace” we are in is in constant threat due to the politics between the Horde and Alliance. Now is the time for Politicians, but like every major court, politics will always be attached to blood and information. That’s where the Hand comes in, we are the source of information, and the clean up crew when things grow too out of hand. From aiding Ambassadors to gathering information from Alliance territories. We are the eyes and dagger in the dark. Put your arrogance aside, and join us in the shadows brothers and sisters so we can defend what we call home and family. You can find us in the Cleft of Shadows. For the Horde! Lok’tar Ogar!”

OOC:
(The Shattered Hand is a fresh community being built for interguild agency, that assists in events and stories server wide. I am also writing some espionage events for the future. This is a spy/assassin centric group that openly works throughout the Coalition of the Horde, as well as Conquest to be the Horde counterpart of the SI:7 for players to participate in. This is Lore accurate that the Shattered Hand is the main Horde Espionage Organization, feel free to join either one and I hope you have fun with it.)

Discord: Zaydein#4622
In Game: Nazegrin

Community in Finder:
The Shattered Hand

7 Likes

Nazegrin’s been a fun Orc so far check em out!!

3 Likes

Three cheers for this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love this. Bump from me.

2 Likes

Gotta use the trusty Goblin Jumper Cables here and revive this thread.

Jokes aside I’m happy to say, the group is trucking along. With the amazing help and assistance not only across Coalition but Dwarven Senate, and even members of Stormwind Law Project, to make what the Hand does feel impactful. You know who you are. I am always around if anyone has questions, or comments. And those that wish to participate I warmly welcome you, and know many Guilds will as well.

And just to hit the frequently asked questions I’ve been getting so far:
Is it multiracial?

• Yes it is, the only caveat is to be Horde Aligned, and be in the realm of espionage.

Is it class specific?

• No, it’s open to any class as long as once again you can spin an espionage story there, nearly anyone can be a spy.

Are you the ‘leader’ of the Shattered Hand?

• No, the Hand operates under Gordul as per the lore, but everything else is very unwritten. I sit as an ‘Officer’ of the Hand, and I welcome anyone who can manage it as well.

Does the Hand oversee the Deathstalkers?

• No, we work with, and I hope to get events together with them once the community grows.

Assassins and spies you say? . . . Hmmmmm

aggressively bumps post

This is the kind of thing I love to see.

Urge to return to WoW growing stronger. It’s super effective!

2 Likes