[H-RP] Blackheart Accord

In the face ever present threats to Azeroth and the Horde, its soldiers must stand as one to ensure their very survival. To further advance the goals of the Horde, promote unity and order between its members, and ultimately secure a lasting peace for its free peoples, our allies must stand together. The Blackheart Accord does just this. If you call the Horde your home, Blackheart will give you a way to fight for her.

All may answer the call of the Blackheart Accord, and all who do stand to protect their homes, their families, their freedoms, For the Horde!

<Blackheart Accord> is special operations unit of the Horde military, searching for new operatives to join in the fight protect our homes, land, freedom and loved ones. All races and backgrounds are welcomed with open arms, as we operate as a subsection of the Horde military. Food, free lodging, and monetary compensation are provided IC, as well as the possibility of gaining ranks as time progresses.

CURRENTLY IN OUR STORY:

Though an armistice has been struck, old foes of Blackheart do not give up so easily. Learning that the Accord was assisting Forsaken civilians in Silverpine in securing their farms, one Ezekiel Drake, leader of a band of Alliance black knights, took over the keep in Alterac and began attacking Horde civilians – and Blackheart.

Fueled by a desire to protect what was rightfully the Horde’s land, Blackheart nears its completion of the siege on the newly fortified Alterac Keep. But Drake has always been wily, full of magical tricks and ways of getting out of dying. No one knows if this will solve the issue of the Alliance commander, or if it will merely be chopping the head off of a many-headed hydra.

OOC INFORMATION:

• We are an 18+ guild with in-game events at least 1-2 times a week that has been around for a little over a year now. We have our own guild d20 system which we use for our events, which is fairly simple and easy to pick up, and allows for characters of all ranks to select traits to customize their playstyle in combat. Our events are primarily story-driven, with non-officer DMs welcomed and encouraged to create stories of their own for everyone to enjoy.

• We strive to create a relaxed environment for players who are primarily interested in RPing with a group of friends. We’re mostly a guild full of working adults who band together to create good stories.

• All races and classes affiliated with the Horde are welcome!

• We also have a guild discord, where we post announcements about events and gauge interest in a variety of OOC topics. We are a friendly guild and we enjoy spending time with one another both IC and OOC, in WoW and also in other games. (We have had guild ARK servers, guild linkshells in FFXIV, and more.)

If you have any questions, or are interested in joining, please feel free to post here with any questions, or PM any of our members online for more information. Our guild is run by veteran members on a council, along with our co-GMs (Lormeus & EleerĂ­a, alts: Lormeuss & Demonism), so any of the guild is happy to answer your questions or point you to someone who can!

19 Likes

They are some cool folk. Events are always fun.

2 Likes

It has been my upmost pleasure being a part of Blackheart. The people are kind, the events are gripping, immersive adventures and truly I haven’t and don’t think I’ll ever look back.

If you’re looking for a guild, either experienced or somewhat new, you couldn’t go wrong with this one because at the end of the day, it’s not just a guild, but a home.

2 Likes

What an event last night. The Warband most certainly mourns the loss of General Ysrathil Dawnsteel, daughter of Quel’thalas and Champion of the Horde. Thank you for six years of beautiful roleplay, Ysra! We look forward to seeing what characters you create and the stories that bring us such emotion moving forward.

For the Horde!

4 Likes

The death of a loyal daughter of the Horde will not go in vain. As the Vol’kar says: KAVE. Kill All Void Elves.

Perhaps our guilds could cross paths sometime! It’d be nice to have friends. Maybe Jan-Mak will send a letter hearing about the death in Quel’Thalas. Similarly, we’ve had void elf regiments in the region.

3 Likes

That would be great! We’d love to talk about it further. I think we’re all pretty set on getting rid of the void elf presence in Kalimdor!

The funeral for Ysrathil Dawnsteel will be held on Monday 2/25, and all are welcome. Feel free to PM any of our officers in-game for more information, if you or anyone else would like to attend.

2 Likes

Tonight we break from war to lay our General Ysrathil Dawnsteel to rest. Be at ease, Champion. We’ll see it through from here.

2 Likes

The Horde remembers Dawnsteel.

10/10 guild, would recommend

2 Likes

Our hearts and minds still weigh with the loss of our general, but there is still work to be done. Tonight we head back out into the field to seek a resolution against the void menace and perhaps sate some of the need for vengeance that is burning so brightly.

2 Likes

It’s been a quiet(er) week around Blackheart Hold, but there is still work to be done! Heading back out to gather more information, perhaps send a few critters screeching back to the Void from whence they came.

Fantastic! I’m adding you on battlenet right now.

We took a break from events this week to enjoy Zandalari and the new content, but we’ll be back in action this Saturday for our first Ironstead Regiment (engineering group) meeting and event. On Sunday, our Warlord will be marrying his fiance at LONG LAST (her words) in an IC celebration

1 Like

Our siege of Northwatch has begun!

I’m so honored and thrilled to be a part of this awesome group of people; highly recommend joining! Events and campaigns never disappoint.

1 Like

Blackheart will be starting their next campaign in about one week’s time! Can’t wait to see everyone enjoy the new story!

This does sound pretty military and all around cool, I’m loving the names, definitely something I’d join!

If, ya know… I wasn’t already spoken for, but still!

1 Like

The time to rest and recuperate has come to an end - now we ready ourselves for battle once again with our next campaign looming on the horizon.

We’re onto our third week of our new campaign in Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms, and so far the Warband has done fantastically. Props to Eli, who managed to assassinate the Marshal of the Eleventh Legion during a Shattered Talons event, and to one of our new members Ritzaby, who shot one of our bosses to death with Azerite-infused bullets engineered on the fly!

We’re still recruiting, so if you have any interest in some good ol’ Horde military RP and some great people OOC, feel free to reach out.

best guild, totally unbiased opinion

2 Likes

Slaps roof of guild
This baby can fit so many amazing people in it. What a pleasure to be a part of such a lovely group.

2 Likes