[H-RP] Blackheart Accord

A huge, huge thank you for Azkaellon for finishing off our Spring-Summer campaign last night! It was a blast (not literally, this time), and the Warband is officially off towards our next campaign with eyes set on 8.2 content!

Our new Fall campaign will be beginning in a few weeks, but we already have a full social calendar for the time on leave. Now is a great time to join us: we’re looking forward to a party this Sunday, tarot reading and a promotions ceremony, and also a Warband wedding (which is, of course, Eleeria’s favorite part). Please reach out if you have any interest!

2 Likes

We’re winding down from the last campaign and making preparations for the next! With the holdings under threat from the Eleventh Legion finally secured and a rogue cabal of Ren’dorei thwarted in their attempts to subjugate the Horde, what comes next for the Warband? With talk of the next campaign on the horizon leading them to the sea, one can only guess what will happen!

1 Like

We’re back, with a new campaign! Come RP with us! We’ve got events Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of next week so far with more to come in the weeks after.

Tonight we bring the hammer to our enemies yet again! If you’re interested in joining a closely knit guild with deep and meaningful storylines, drop a comment here or whisper any of us in game!

1 Like

Y O U R FR I E N DS W I L A B A N D O N Y OU

I mean uh… come join us as we fight the void on two fronts!

I saw Blackheart and immediately thought “oh look a Cabal of people that are gonna use death metal music and hair gel to solve the worlds problems! Glad it’s just a guild of cool people that love to do what they do. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

We do have a small contingent of goblins who adhere to that philosophy…

2 Likes

Hello! I’m interested in joining this RP guild. New to RP in WoW but not new to RP or WoW. Just started on this server though. Looking to casual RP, PVP, and PVE. If this sounds like I’d be a good fit, please pst. :slight_smile:

Hey there! We would love to have you. I’m sending you some in-game mail right now and we can set up a time to talk about the guild and have an IC interview if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

Our 8.3 storylines are still ramping up, so now is a really good time to get in on the madness!

OR find us in Orgrimmar, faffing about in our downtime!

I love to faff… chuff… and or shribbon! I approve!

1 Like

Hello there! Interested in joining w/ my spouse. Experienced RPers for about 10 years now. Look forward to meeting you IG!

Hey there! If you’re still looking for a guild, we’re happy to talk to you. I haven’t seen you on (I might have just missed you though, I’ve been sick the past few days) but feel free to poke any of our members. :slight_smile:

The efforts to help Forsaken civilians still trapped within Silverpine Forest continues this week! New members are still welcome and treasured, bonus points if you’re a medic!

1 Like

Lately we’ve been engaged in several cross-guild (and cross-faction!) RP events. The Blackheart Accord, as part of their continuing mission to secure Silverpine for the Horde, faced off against the Scarlet Onslaught in their camp near Tyr’s Tomb. It was a bloody attack led by Warden Weleria Silverwing as revenge for the Scarlets’ attack on Forsaken scouting in Brill. Many Blackheart soldiers were grievously injured, though the Scarlets also took significant damage. Both sides were forced into a retreat as the camp was set aflame by Blackheart’s Destroyer Primus, and we anticipate many more fights in the future.

Last night, Blackheart hosted the Vol’kar Legion at the Blackheart Keep for a night of sparring and building camaraderie between the two military groups. Split into teams and sent to capture a central objective at all costs, the result was a high-stakes game of capture the flag between many well-trained soldiers. Though several came back with bumps and bruises, a few broken bones and one hilarious polymorph, it resulted in greater working friendships between the two organizations. Vol’kar’s General took the flag in the end after valiant attempts by Blackheart members both senior and new (as of that day!), and Warmaster Lightsworn issued a challenge: next time, Blackheart would take the flag from Vol’kar in their base.

On Saturday, we will also be hunting and grilling with the Steeltusk Clan. Chieftain Oro’gar has invited the Warmaster and the General and their companions over for a hunt, with barbeque to follow. Those who protest to the hunting of animals can come as well…but needless to say, they’ll be in the back of the line for the food at the end!

2 Likes