[H- RP] < Atal'loa > Troll Guild

Atal’loa, Devoted to Loa, is a Troll centered guild, starting up to give any and all Troll RPers a home. I have opened up the Guild Recruitment ( Search, Atal Loa, under RP). I’m on often and will approve any new applicants for a couple of days.

Currently focusing on the formation, and standards of the Guild while the recruitment is open. I hope to have everything set soon, in the meantime any and all trolls are welcome to get cozy.

Current plan is to be based out of Zuldazar as there is plenty of place to RP there, but are not limited there. I do ask, for now, that 'jin characters are limited as they are leaders in Troll communities and I do not wish to sign off on that just yet IC, so if you put in an application as something’jin. I’ll reach out as soon as I can to see whats what.

In the meantime please put your characters name (TRP Name) and class in the application so I can make a note of it.

Here’s to the Trolls future!

Taz’dingo!

14 Likes

Any discord

Working on getting it set up, once it’s in a decent place I’ll post the link.

Im so excited! We need some dedicated trolls on MG. Time to power level one of em!

2 Likes

If I ever bring myself to make a Troll, I know who to come bother now! :grin: Happy to see this happening!

1 Like

Join the Troll Empire!

1 Like

Literally logging in now to finish unlocking Zandalar Trolls (I Forgot I hadn’t). :joy:

2 Likes

Other than being troll inclusive and centric is there a guiding theme for the guild? What’s the IC purpose for the group?

Oh, the purpose will be simply to follow the loa’s will. Generally for events it will be dealing with threats to the Trolls, and of course social events based around rituals and ceremonies modeled from voodoo practice’s and the few we know exist.

And with each troll following their own loa, this also give each player their own agency.

I’m hesitant to call it a religious guild, because frankly its not, its not like Church RP all day everyday, but voodoo and the loa are the centerpiece of the guild. Think how the loa where attacked back in BFA, it will be that and how the characters react to the events.

4 Likes

I’m just leveling my troll so if anyone wants to join me lmk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I never unlocked zandalar trolls either… I should do that.

2 Likes

It was a fun questline! Not too long or overly involved either if you do it on a level 70 toon, just the right amount of story.

3 Likes

Update: The Discord is made, still working out kinks on it though but it is up. A few people have joined currently, even before its fully ready, to those I thank you. :smiley: I have gotten orders to go overseas for a year, and plan to take leave just before. So I will be unavailable for a a bit as my computer is shipped overseas. I maybe able to log on on my old computer, but no promises.

This is the reason I’m pushing the actual start of the guild back for a bit, and it gives time for myself to work on the guild. My goal was to have atleast a small group of trolls for the next Vanguard event, but I’m fairly certain the timing isn’t going to work for that. So when I do get time, I plan to have a group social/meeting even as the first event.

The Trolls WILL stand tall! Come and stand with us!

4 Likes

Will have to look for you on my Zandalari Druid!

3 Likes

Life happens, we’ll be here!

2 Likes

Trolls are my favorite thing to roleplay and I am absolutely obsessed with them. I would definitely be interested if you were willing to have me. Been wanting to switch to MG for a while now with the horde!

1 Like

You are definitely welcome.

If you scroll up to post 13-ish, our leader is dealing with some IRL things so formation is going slower, but we’d still love to have you! :smiley:

2 Likes

I can totally understand <3 If you guys have a discord or perhaps even another way to contact, I’d love to help if you wish it!

1 Like

I think he was still working on a few kins with the discord, but Zulzan is fairly good at checking here in the forums when he has time. -nod- So he’ll likely see this convo as soon as he’s able.

I’m quite excited about this so I’m glad there’s more interest! :grin:

Troll guilds used to be a peak for while. There were SO many of them. Now there’s barely any, so im glad to see them back. The troll lore has always been my bread and butter. <3

2 Likes