[H] - Illidan [3/10M] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 10PM – 1AM CST
US - Illidan/Horde
You’re probably thinking “this isn’t the Illidan forum” and you’re right, but we raid at times that generally work really well for our West-Coast friends, so I’m posting here to try to find you! Paid server transfers available for the right applicants
- Roll for Blame is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.
What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.
What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during the 2-week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.
Roll for Blame - [3/10M SOD]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
- Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
- Disc. Priest
- Mistweaver Monk
- ALL DPS
- Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also have a weekly Heroic night for alts/mains that may need a BIS item out of Heroic.
- In Shadowlands there will be scheduled M+ times for teams to push keys 20+. This is optional, but we have a lot of players still pushing io this season.
How to apply:
**Please fill out an application at http://www.rollforblame.com
- Once you complete your application an Officer will be in touch with you to discuss.
We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!