[H] Rogue recently rejoined WoW LF raiding guild

Hi!

I’ve recently rejoined WoW after a few years hiatus. I’m currently looking for a raiding guild that raids no more than 3 times a week (not including alt runs/sales), and has a focus on progression. And preferably not raiding after 11PM EST, though I can be flexible there.

I’m currently 175 ilvl after reaching 60 last week, and am running mythics/mythic+ and other content to raise that. Nevertheless I’ll still need some time to get enough gear to do viable/competitive DPS in raids.

I was a mythic raider in WotLK (disc priest), MoP (mage), WoD (mage), and Legion (MW monk: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/golisopod). I’m confident in my ability to do competitive DPS given enough gear, and execute boss mechanics (i.e. not standing in fire). I consistently show up on time, research fights beforehand, and come prepared with flasks, food, etc. And I analyze logs after each raid night to see how I can do better.

Happy to jump on Discord or provide logs upon request, although they’ll probably be LFR or training dummy :slight_smile:

Feel free to reach out here or at #KRC1232.

Hey there, friend! Sounds like you’re in the boat of a few of our raiders and we’re just firing off a refreshed raid team, so if you’re looking to jump in a fresh team and have a little fun while you do it, check us out! (<Crimson Fury> [H] Looking for Thurs/Fri night raiders for a fresh raiding experience)

Have a great one!