(H) Rogue Looking For Guild

Hey ya’ll. I’m back to playing WoW once again after one of the many breaks I’ve taken since I first started playing back in 05’. Unfortunately, this time my previous guild is no longer intact but that gives me the opportunity to find you! I enjoy running M+ and raids. I’m on the West Coast and the times I’ll most frequently be on are M-F somewhere between 7:00PM and Midnight PST and I’m pretty open to transferring servers for the right fit.

A little bit about myself: I’m currently 27 years old and I’ve played WoW on and off since I first started playing as a lil squirt in 05’ giving me a pretty substantial amount of experience playing this game. Anyways, I’m currently employed as a Cyber Security Analyst full-time. Some of my hobbies include; gaming, basketball, hip-hop, craft beer, working out, eating out, traveling and exploring new places.

Murderous Plush Toys is a newly formed Guild by a group of friends.
We all have AOTC.
Looking to Push Mythic Raiding, while keeping Heroic on Farm.
Raidtimes: 8pm-12am US central (Illidan, server time) Tuesdays and Thursdays

Recruiting is open to All roles, trying to form a solid core, to push Mythic Progression in the current, and Future raid tiers.

We understand starting a new guild is and will be hard, but we are, committed, and staying around.

Very friendly, social, active atmosphere.

If interested Contact me in game, or VIA discord.
bnet: matt#19690, Deconblade#1700
Discord: AwesomeIsMatt#1304, Carttan#2056
In Game: Carttan, Jezebels

Are you ready to raid but currently warming a bench? Then <Solidarity> is for you. Newly formed guild with members of 6/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS experience looking for active members to get started. Raiding Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am.

<No Skill> 

Located on Zul’Jin

Disclaimer: This guild is a break off of our Main guild that has ended.

Our Progression:
9/9 H BoD (Aotc), 1/9M BoD and 2/2H (Aotc) CoS

What we are looking for
⦁ 2 healers - Monk and Druid
⦁ Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Shaman & Boomkin
⦁ Melee DPS - WW Monk, Rogue, Warrior, DH, DK

Raiding Days & Times
Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm
2x 10min breaks during raid time

Guild Envoriment
We are a laid back fun loving group. We don’t tolerate drama. On our off time we like to have fun and enjoy eachothers company…as we been together for sometime we pretty much know eachothers personality. We want to add people to the roster with the same mind set as us. Even tho we are laid back when it’s raid time we take it very seriously. We are semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our foundation of the guild are made up of friends who like playing together and have fun.

What we want
Our main goal is to get AOTC in a timely manner and when we have a solid 20 man team push the first few bosses in mythic. We will always be pushing Mythic+ keys though the week for gear and will help you get your +10. For raiders Mythic+10 is mandatory at least once a week, the help is there so there is no excuse to not have at least one done. Each raider needs to show up prepared and be ready for progression Flasks and Feasts will be provided. Potions and personal food will be on you. We will not be using Feasts on the first pulls until we consistently make progression for each boss. If you are going to be late or miss a raid you must let a officer know. If real life situations come up and you are unable to raid with the guild indefinitely you must let an officer know.

Alternate Raiding
Alot of us have alts and we enjoy to change up from time to time. There is no set days or times for this. but more or so who is on and down for it. If this should happen it will most likely will be done later in the week or even weekend…if people are able to.

Contact info
BNET -Mako#1649

Hello I am part of The Deviants on US Horde Zuljin. We raid 6-9pm central(7-10 local/server) Saturday and Sunday. We are currently 8/9 normal BOD and 3/9 Heroic BOD. We are also in the process of learning and attempting Crucible. We do have a raid spot available if you are interested. Feasts and cauldrons are accounted for by the guild. I would love to talk with you if time allows for you. If not I completely understand and best of luck to you in either case :slight_smile: . Tag is Magic#1799.

Heya!
Narcissistic Knights on Area 52 is Recruiting dps to fill our roster up to a reliable 20 for our mythic BoD prog (only 1/9M due to pugs leaving)

We’re an AOTC focused guild wanting to get some mythic prog in but just short of about 3-4 people.

Currently 1/2H CoS w/ 2nd boss at P3 (so close!)

We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun 7p-9p pst

Run keys regularly and social in voice chat in the evenings (days are usually work/family stuffs)

If you’d like to speak more, please feel free to poke me!
BTag: DreadKitteh#1186

If youre looking for something casual

Who : Cloudy Day is a semi-casual guild. 9/9N & 9/9H & 7/9M BoD. 6/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N Uldir. Late night & weekend guild LFM
What : We are now looking to recruit and/or absorb AOTC raiders interested in Heroic only aspect to guild.
When : Tuesday & Thursday @ 9pm to 11pm EST
Where : Horde and high pop Zul’Jin server
Why : Why us? We do not tolerate sexism-racism-hom/transphobia. We just want to have fun downing bosses together.

High Needs:
All

Requirements
Neck at 34 and 390 ilvl

Contact : Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred) or Dirkden#4826

Hey Zilano!

Moted is a newly formed guild on Area52. We are a group of friends that reformed our previous guild when it disbanded earlier last month. We achieved AotC CoS week 1, BoD week 5, Uldir week 3, now we’re retooling with some new faces and getting them their AotC too. We are looking for more melee to fill out our ranks. Have a look at us and let’s chat!
Discord: Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time. We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits.

Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level.

We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to or want to raid, just to have fun!