[H] Rogue LF mythic raiding on 8.3 EST

444 ilvl, 70 necklace. I’m a returning player, I don’t have experience on CE or mythic raiding, I’ve raided on EP but my guild got only to 2/8M and gave up, however I have a good knowledge of my class and know how to drop good dps. I will transfer if recruited. LF EST nighttime, available sun-thu.

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and if you’d be open to going Ally I think we would be a good fit :smiley:

I would definitely love to chat with you if you think we are! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)! P.S. We have cake!

Hello Lorren,

My guild, Ferk, is filling out the last couple of slots for 8.3 mythic raiding. We raid 3 nights a week Tue/Wed/Thur from 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST. We’re on Area 52.

Contact me on discord
Soleios#0001
or Battlenet
Soleios#1414 so we can talk in depth

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Sasha#12635

Duck Me Caddy is a semi casual guild made up of some ex Cutting Edge and 2k io players mixed with some heroic level players who want to raid and have a good time. Duck Me Caddy was built on raiding 3 nights a week for 2 hours a night and clearing Heroic and progressing thru Mythic.

Five of the core players of the team received CE in both Uldir and BoD, and 8 of us went 4/8m in EP before taking some time off. Now we are coming back and making our own guild with some friends and want to do some raiding for 8.3!

The Raid Schedule is Tues/Thurs/Sunday 8:30-10:30 EST.

Add me cmurder#1583 on bnet or cmurder#0923 on discord

FinalBoss on Proudmoore is looking for raiders to fill out our spots for 8.3 raid progression!

We are a guild of long time friends that have a strong sense of community. We value having fun while also challenging ourselves. We have achieved AoTC and 3/8 Mythic (9% pull on Ashvane btw) in Eternal Palace and just need a few more dedicated players to round out our mythic roster. With your help we can truly be great!

Our raid times are 6:45 - 9:30 PST every Tuesday and Wednesday with Farm content on Friday at the same time. We also have many dedicated M+ players that are always ready to do keys!

What we are looking for (Most desired to least):

• A mage or two
  • Havoc Demon Hunter(s)
  • Any ranged DPS
  • Rogues
  • Any melee DPS

But we are always looking for any dedicated player with a good attitude!

Send us a shout!

Guild master
Scooter#1541

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Hope to see you soon :smiley:

Hey there

Raiders R Us are actively recruiting for our 8.3 mythic raid team.

Please feel free to add my btag so we can chat (chain#11870).

You can find our main recruitment post here for more info: [H] <Raiders R Us> Looking for Raiders and Members

Look forward to talking with you!

could use a rogue

< Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a rebuilding raiding guild after the classiclysm, with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together, not to mention other games like League of legends, Diablo, Overwatch and CS:GO, just to name a few.

Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Good attendance
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 6/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic

Obviously a lot of EP Progression got cut with the launch of Classic, we are looking to push closer to C.E in 8.3

CORE RAID SPOTS OPEN. ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT, ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE

DPS:
1 x Fury Warrior
1 X Boomkin
2 X Shadow priest
1 X Warlock

Just because your class isn’t listed doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply, ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS WILL BE CONSIDERED, spots are competitive!

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, PLEASE REACH OUT.

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!

Battletags:
Sparkytiz#1491
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Lunaspark#1158

Willing to change to Alliance? Looking for a perma-home guild? We’ve been raiding for over 11 years, getting CEs but in a pretty chill environment (the game isn’t our life). We could be an option. It will also depend on previous mythic experience and your performance, but we could use a rogue. [A]6/10M, 10/10H, 8-11pm PST 3 Nights LF DPS and H Pal