<H> Ring of Fire Recruitment BoD/Mythic+ and Casual players

Ring of Fire has been active on Bloodhoof since 2004. We are a smaller guild of friends that have been gaming together since the dawn of server time. We raid casually and love hitting Mythic+. We are not hardcore by any means, but we do come prepared to loot corpses. We have a soft spot for old schoolers and if you are into taking a break from RL and having a few digital laughs, then feel free to msg me or one of our officers. We do raid with a couple of friendly guilds and are open to just filling spots with random friends no matter if you are in guild or not.

Who to msg about joining

GM: Wagee#1429
Officers:
Karsh
Angelspell
Facetntacles (Brofu)
Rookien

Raid times: Wed 8pm and Monday 8pm (We are not sold on Mondays though, almost rather push keys that night so open to change that raid day)
Keystones run daily with low end+ groups and high end + groups.

Currently raiding BoD Norm then on to Heroic
Thanks Bloodhoof for so many enjoyable years in a damn video game!
1 Like
Hrmmm. Somebody else who says herpic...
10/30/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Wagee
Thanks Bloodhoof for so many enjoyable years in a damn video game!

Oh you. Bring it in big guy, strangers shake hands; We hug around here.

Goodluck with the recruiting, Wagee!
Hey Zadai! Toss me on your buddy list, the sores have cleared up, I swear.
Don't believe him, he has the turtle flu, stay away!
Friggin Paladins, shiny Shaman wannabe's

Hey Wagee, how many folks have you been running with lately?

Usually 10 guildies and 2-5 stragglers from other guilds.

You guys seem to like doing keys and i’m looking for a guild that likes doing keys as im not currently in a core m+ group. I’m also slightly interested in raiding in the next tier and if i fit in with your group id be interested in raiding with you guys, GingerHeals#11438 if interested.

You can also message me if you just wanna talk about your feelings. I’ll pat you on the back and tell you everything is going to be okay. I even let Wagee sit on my lap sometimes.

I sit where I want when I want and on who I want! You don’t own me!

Is this the place to sign up for the Herpic class action suit? I’m willing to point to the target dummy where the officer touched me.

This guild gets the Whiskey seal of approval

And likely a serious case of the clap.