H - Riders of Eternity

Faction : HORDE

Riders of Eternity is mostly a Social Guild. Great group of helpful people. Always looking for more friends. That being said, not the purpose of this post.

I need MORE Progression Raiders. Here’s the down low. We are not known as a Raiding Guild. However, there was a demand for it. First, we rocked Normal, then destroyed Heroic (that has it’s own story, took longer than it should have as we were carrying many). Anywho, we went from nobodies on the raiding scene, to top 20 server, and 6th Horde. Now we want to be even better. 2 raids, one for Normal only, and 1 focused on AOTC and possibly CE, but I need more peeps! So, if you want bragging rights on a server, JOIN US!!! Again, I NEED Progression minded Raiders. No negative ppl please, we don’t have any and would love to keep it that way :smile: Thank you for reading this.

Day(s) and times of raid?

1 Like

Omg, I’m sorry for the late response. I never get replies lol. Normal we will most likely keep our current which is Fri/Sat 5pm (pst) server 2hr per night. For Progression, we are leaning towards Wed/Thur around 5pm server 2 1/2 3hr raid per day.

Side Note ; although things can still change and such, at current levels, I could and may split the Normal group into 2 as there is enough for 2 mid size groups

Are you guys still raiding into the pre-patch? I got back into things late into the game but am looking to raid again even with SL about to launch and may be looking for a new guild home as well.

We sure are! More lax and just for giggles, but indeed we are. And always looking for more to join us and call Riders home. Sorry, I barely check the forums here