[H]Revered with Death - What's your End Game?

You guys still looking for members? Used to raid with you guys back in Antorus on a pally naked Judged/Shaner if that rings a bell. Coming back after a very long break due to some RL situations and looking for a laid back guild. If you want to chat before my tag is Shaner9#1927

OMG SHANER!!! Hey bud! Long time no see! Welcome back! We’d love to have you come hang out with us again!

Sorry for such a delay in replying…bad GM! Sent you a bnet request and I’ll get in touch with you in game also!

Got some fun achievements going on! Next up For the Horde!
https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=619/for-the-horde ! Come join the fun!

Hey there, I’m wondering if you guys are still recruiting for the guild. I main Ally but I’m thinking about switching over cause my Shaman is so much fun. 387 Elemental/Resto if that matters. I’m experienced in raiding, 9/9N, 4/9H BoD. Feel free to message me on bnet if you’re interested in signing me on. Vudu#11560

I am interested in joining. My main is on Turalyon but I’m currently leveling a Mag’har Orc Shaman on Thrall. It sounds like you all would be fun to hang out with while I’m leveling.

Hey Shcokmuffin! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! I’ll shoot you a message in game today.

WE GOT OUR BLACK WAR BEAR MOUNT! Holy crap was that a ton of fun! Check us out! We might be fighting the attendance boss for raids, but we’re still pushing on!

Bumping for a fun guild

Excited for the Eternal Palace! Looking for raiders that can attend consistently!!!
RDPS would be great!

Hey Everyone! Were still recruiting, if you want to learn more or want to join post on this page!

Looking to start fresh heroic progression in Eternal Palace? Come join a really great group of people as we bash away at pixelated bosses!

Quite excited to start our heroic progression this weekend! No we aren’t turtles, just a little slower paced.

You haven’t had fun until your guild takes over an LFR…check us out!

We are just now starting Heroic and looking forward to getting AOTC! We are in need of dps badly! So if you want a guild that does Mythic+ and want AOTC then this is it! Come have fun and enjoy the game with us!

Help this shammy healllllllla! Having fun running keys before reset! Check us out!

Slowly but surely pushing our way into Heroic EP! If you’re looking for a place to hang your hat give us a shout!

I added you on BNET. I am interested in your guild

Hey Fambulance! I believe we are chatting now! :slight_smile:

Not gonna lie, Ashvane is NOT a nice boss. Ugh…we might be Exalted with Death sooner with that boss. :wink:

If anyone isn’t playing Classic and looking for a guild…we’re still here! Come feed these crickets!