[H] Revered is Recruiting!

Hello, friends!

Revered is a newly-founded Horde guild on Ysera, led by long-time WoW veterans, and we are recruiting! We are looking for players of all backgrounds and skill levels. I do not tolerate toxic behavior, and will remove players that repeatedly cause issues.

Revered is also part of the fantastic Generic JRPG gaming community, which is a multi-guild WoW in-game community, and multi-game Discord community. We host several raid nights across our community:

Normal/Heroic Raid Night

• Raid Lead: Faddy - GM of Shadows Past, Alliance guild on Sargeras
  • Raid Times: Tues: 7:00 - 9:00pm/ Saturday: 7:00 - 10:00pm Central

AOTC Raid Team

• Raid Lead: Perrind
  • Raid Time: Sun: 7:45pm - 11:00pm Central
    Our AOTC Raid team is a small team focused on obtaining Ahead of the Curve raid achievements, and helping others in our community obtain AOTC. Our raid channel in Discord is restricted for our AOTC team to avoid any raid interruptions, but please feel free to join the channel during raid to watch the stream, listen to our strategies, and use the text chat in the channel.

Community Raid Night!

• Raid Lead: Perrind
  • Raid Time: Mon: 7:45pm - 11:00pm Central
    These raid nights are set aside for our WoW community to just hang out, have fun, and blow off steam. We also use these nights to recruit new players into our community. Raid starts forming at 7:45pm Central Time, and we try to start pulling at 8:00pm. Use WoW’s Looking For Group tool and search for “GJRPG’s Weekly Raid Night!” to join.

WoW Community Invite Code: lALBqbXfOBe
Discord: https://discord.gg/CdKzkcad9F

• If you join Discord, please make sure to visit the #assign_roles channel, and under “Other Games” click on the World of Warcraft icon to gain access to all WoW channels.

If you have any questions, please reach out to anyone on the WoW Council in Discord! :slight_smile:

Looks like I posted this from the wrong character, but we here are, haha!

They see me bumpin’, they hatin’.

Updated community raid structure/info and Discord info.